Name of the Organization : Keral Government SSLC Examinations Pareekshabhavan (keralapareekshabhavan.in)
Type of Facility : How to apply for Correction Of Date Of Birth In School Records and Certificate Of Qualification?
Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Website : http://www.keralapareekshabhavan.in/
Related Post Found:
Application For Correction Of Date Of Birth In School Records And Certificate Of Qualification :
To be routed through the Head of the School in which the applicant last studied or is studying
Kindly Fill the Following Details in the Application Form Given Below :
1. Details of the applicant whose date of birth is to be corrected
2. Details of Certificate in which correction is desired. (Only those completed Std X)
3. Date of birth
4. State whether the present application is within 15 years from the date of leaving the School or appearing the SSLC Examiantion.
5. If not, details of Government Order condoning delay, in relaxation to Rule 3, Ch. VI of KER. (Original to be enclosed)
6. Documentary evidence produced for correction of date of birth. (Original to be enclosed)
7. Name and details of the officer who attested the copies of the Birth Certificate
8. Details of application fee remitted.
9. State whether the person has applied for correction of any other items than date of birth. If so furnish details thereof.
10. Statement Showing The Particualrs Of Educational Institutions Attended From Std I To X
Instructions Regarding Correction Of Date Of Birth In School Records And Certificate Of Qualification :
1. A time limit of 15 years from the date of leaving the school or the date of appearing for the SSLC Examination whichever is earlier is fixed for entertaining applications for alteration of date of birth (vide rule 3 chapter VI of KER).
2. Application for condoning the delay in submitting the application to correct the date of birth is to be submitted to the Govt. Secretary, General Education Department, Govt. Secretariat, Thiruvananthapuram with copies of SSLC and Birth Certificate.
3. In the application form, details of schools attended by the applicant from Std. I to X should be furnished with full address.
4. If the applicant has not attained the age of 18 years, the parent also should sign the declaration.
5. The Headmaster on receipt of the proposal shall scrutinise the documents with reference to the records available in the school and furnish the recommendation in the application form. Applications of those who have not obtained the School Leaving Certificate should be forwarded to the concerned AEO/DEO. The Headmaster shall submit the proposal immediately with covering letter direct to the DEO/AEO/Joint Commissioner for Govt. Examinations, Pareeksha Bhavan, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram- 12 as the case may be.
6. The applicant should attach a cover (size 32 cm x 25cm ) affixing stamp worth of Rs. 42/- with the complete postal address of the applicant. Two covers (size 24cm x 9cm) affixing stamp worth Rs. 27/- each should be also submitted. One of these covers shall be addressed the Authority who had issued the Birth Certificate and the other to the ‘The Joint Commissioner, Office of the Commissioner for Govt. Examinations, Pareeksha Bhavan, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram – 12’by the applicant himself.
7. If employed, the details of employment should be furnished in the application. If not employed, the word “unemployed” should be noted. This is applicable to Govt, Semi Govt and Private firm employees.
8. Conversion Certificate (s) from the State/District Librarian, State Central Library/Dist. Public Library for all dates in Malayalam era mentioned in any of the documents presented with the proposal.
9. The proposal for correction of date of birth should be submitted through the Head of the School last attended by the person whose date of birth is to be corrected with the following documents neatly arranged in the following order.
i) Application in the prescribed format duly filled up.
ii) Certificate of Birth in original obtained from the Registrar of Births and Deaths of the respective Grama Panchayat/Municipality/Corporation in respect of the person whose date of birth is to be altered with three attested copies by a Gazetted Officer. The birth certificate should contain the name of child. Birth certificate without the name of child will not be accepted under any circumstances.
iii) Chalan Receipt in original for Rs. 500/- towards application fee remitted at any Government Treasury in the State under the Head of Account “0202-01-102-92.” The purpose of remittance and the name of the applicant should be clearly indicated in the chalan. Applicants belonging to SC/ST communities are exempted from payment of application fee. Caste Certificates from Revenue authorities should be submitted to prove the claim.
iv) Certificates of qualification viz., S.S.L.C, T.H.S.LC, etc., in original in which alteration of date of birth is required.
v) Identification Certificate from the local Village Officer/Thahsildar in the form as given in the application form if needed.
vi) Order of Govt. condoning delay in original wherever necessary (in cases where 15 years have been elapsed from the date of leaving the school or from the date of appearing for the SSLC Exam).
vii) Conversion Certificates from the State/Dist. Librarian, State Central/Dist. Public Library for all the dates in Malayalam era mentioned in any document.
10. The cover containing the application should be superscribed, “Correction of Date of birth ………………………………………………………………………. Educational Dist.”
11. Applications shall be rejected in the absence of required documents.
Download Form Here : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/uploads/11957-db.pdf.pdf