Name of the organisation : South Indian Bank (southindianbank.com)
Name of the post : Recruitment for Probationary Clerks-Tamil Nadu in 2014
Reference Number : —
Apply Online : https://www.southindianbank.in/RDC/C…2012014&code=M
Advertisement : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/uploads/15045-Clerical%20Tamil%20Nadu%20Notification.pdf
Home Page : http://www.southindianbank.com/Careers/careerslist.aspx
South Indian Bank Last Update :
Probationary Clerk (Meghalaya) Recruitment : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/24594.html
Download Call Letter for Probationary Clerk Tamil Nadu : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/19675.html
RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY CLERKS FOR THE BRANCHES/OFFICES IN TAMIL NADU STATE
The South Indian Bank Ltd. a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals having permanent residence in Tamil Nadu/Puducherry for filling up vacancies of Pro.Clerks for the branches/offices in Tamil Nadu state
Eligible Candidates are requested to apply ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. All future communications in this regard will be through the registered email id.
Online registration – opening from 22.01.2014
Online registration – closure on 28.01.2014
Last date for remitting application fee at any branch of South Indian Bank 29.01.2014
NO. OF VACANCIES : 200
Minimum Educational Qualification :
10th : Minimum of 60 % marks
12th / plus two : Minimum of 60% Marks Graduation: Pass in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with more than 55% marks for science graduates and 50% marks in the case of Arts/other graduates.
Not more than 26 years and not less than 20 years as on 31.12.2013. Candidate should be born on or after 01.01.1988 and on or before 01.01.1994. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates
Salary : In the pay Scale of 8000-19300 plus DA, HRA & other allowances
Other Requirements :
Candidates having permanent address in the state of Tamil Nadu/Puducherry for more than 5 yrs, and are proficient in local language apart from English language only are eligible to apply.
MODE OF SELECTION:
1. Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and shortlisted candidates will be informed through their registered E mail Id. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the selection process after shortlisting.
2. Written Test and Personal interview.
Application Fee :
General Category Rs. 400/-
SC/ST category Rs. 100/-
Candidates can remit the application fee at any of the branches of South Indian Bank using the challan form generated after the completion of online registration by the candidate. The candidate’s copy of the payment challan authenticated by the Bank Officials will have to be preserved and is to be produced for verification, as and when called for.
HOW TO APPLY :
1) Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
2) Candidates can apply online through Bank’s website southindianbank.com for a period of 22.01.2014 to 28.01.2014.
The applicants are requested to ensure that the information filled in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
Candidates making multiple registrations will be disqualified.
Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of your photograph may be retained for use at the time of written test and interview.
3) Please note, there will be a system generated User Id (Application Ref. Id) and candidates must enter their password to login and print the application form. PLEASE NOTE DOWN THE USER ID (APPLICATION REF. ID) AND PASSWORD CAREFULLY FOR TAKING PRINT OUT OF THE HALL TICKET FOR THE WRITTEN TEST LATER ON. An e-mail containing the details of registration will be sent to the e-mail Id given by the candidate.
4) Use the challan form and remit the application fees in any of the branches of The South Indian Bank Ltd. Please keep the candidate copy of the challan form for future reference. Please note that hall tickets for the written examination will be generated for only those candidates who remit the application fees. The candidate’s copy of the payment challan authenticated by the Bank Officials will have to be preserved and is to be produced for verification, as and when called for.
5) Keep a copy of the application print –out for future reference.
6) Hall tickets and information hand out for the written examination/interview can be down-loaded / printed from our Web-site southindianbank.com from 10.02.2014 onwards and will not be sent separately.
7) Please note that the physical copy of the Application need not be sent to us.