Name of the Organisation : Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University GGSIPU (ipu.ac.in)
Type of Announcement : Online Admission 2014 CET
Apply Online : http://www.digialm.com/EForms/config…plication.html
Home Page : http://ipu.ac.in/
Related Post Found:
IPU Last Update :
Admit Card for CET 2014 : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/29391.html
Common Entrance Test (CET) :
The admissions to various programmes in the University is based on merit a candidate attains in the CET. The Admission process is taken care of in an expeditious, systematic and transparent manner. A hassle-free CET process has been evolved. A prospective candidate –immediately on the submission of the Application Form – is issued his/her Roll Number, Examination Center, Date and Time of Examination etc. via a single window system. The results are declared as per fixed schedule to facilitate time bound counseling.
Last Date of Application (UPTO 4 PM) : 10th April, 2014 Thursday
Procedure to Fill Online Application Forms :
Fill the details and click on Next to proceed.
Use Mouse to move between fields for entry of data instead of using Tab Key.
Fields marked with* are mandatory.
A candidate can apply for one exam category at a time. Individual registrations are required to apply for different exam categories.
Once a candidate has submitted his/her details , they cannot edit the same and have to re register in case they need to change any personal information.
Already Registered users can login here.
STEP – 1: The website for filling the forms is ipu.ac.in
Candidate can fill in the online application form for the admission to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University from the university website.
STEP – 2:
Application Forms The Application form is fully automated and the payment to be made online only. There are two forms , one for capturing the personal/general information and another one for capturing the course and payment related details. A candidate has to fill in his/her general information for proceeding towards the course selection and payment section on the 2nd Form.
STEP – 3:
Exam Category For filling in the general information, candidate has to select anyone out of the 3 exam categories:
** Engineering/Professional/Medical programmes,
** PhD Programmes
** Post Graduate Medical Courses (PGMC/M.D./M.S./D.M./M.Ch) / Super Speciality Medical Courses(SSMC).
Note:- A candidate can select and fill as many courses as he wants in the same form , whenever he/she wants , if all the selected courses belongs to a single exam category . If a candidate wants to fill multiple courses across the different exam categories then he/she will have to register separately for both the courses i.e. individual registration needs to be done for choosing the courses of separate exam categories
STEP – 4: General Information- First Form, First Tab
1. The first page of the General Information form contains the personal information fields, and candidate has to fill in all the mandatory details.
2. Candidate has to click on here to upload his/her scanned passport sized colour photograph and signature, which should be clearly visible, failing to which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
3. After uploading the photograph and signature candidate has to close the window manually, once he/she gets the message “Your images have been uploaded successfully. Kindly close this window and move back to the application form”. A candidate can also upload another image or crop the image to fit in the space by clicking on “upload new” or “crop” button.
STEP – 5:
Qualification Details- First Form, Second Tab
1. On the basis of the exam category selected, Qualification page will appear. Candidate has to fill in his/her academic details. These details are not mandatory and a candidate has to fill the details only if it’s available with them. Based on the exam category selected, the qualification page will appear as follows
2. After filling in the Academic details, as per the exam categories selected, candidate has to press ‘next’ and he/she will be redirected to the final submit page
For any technical queries or any problem during filling up of the Online Application Form, please contact GGSIPU helpdesk Toll Free No : 18002660314 or E-Mail on firstname.lastname@example.org