|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Name of the Organization : Tamilnadu Nursing Council (tamilnadunursingcouncil.com)
Type of Facility : Renewal of Nursing Registration & Licensure Card Online
Deadline: 30th June 2014
Website : http://www.tamilnadunursingcouncil.com/
Renewal of Nursing Registration & Licensure Card Online :
Who are all eligible for renewal ? :
Registered Nurses working / studying in Tamilnadu & abroad and holding Tamilnadu Nurses and Midwives Council’s RN/RM Certificate (s).
Who are all not eligible for renewal ? :
Registered Nurses working in Other States in India, even if they hold Tamilnadu Nurses and Midwives Council’s RN/RM Certificate(s).
“As per the directions of Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi, Renewal of Registration is compulsory from 1st July 2013 onwards for all the categories ( RN / RM / ANM-MPHW / HV)”
“Nurses (RN / RM / ANM-MPHW / HV) those who have registered with us upto 30th June 2012, renewal to be done within the period of from 1st July 2013 to 30th June 2014, if fails to do so within the stipulated period, penalty will be collected”
Required Details For Renewal :
i. Your Registration number (RN & RM number).
ii. Category of the course (NM, GNM, ANM, HV, RN, RM).
iii. Scanned copy of the below :
a. NM/GNM/ANM/HV/RN/RM Certificate.
b. Appointment order from your current employer (if you are working).
c. Recent Passport size photograph.
iv. Current employment details – Employer name, Designation.
v. Community, Religion, Nationality.
vi. Present communication address.
Payment Mode :
i. Two modes are available for the payment :
a. Offline (Printing the Triplicate chellan generated in the system and paying the amount Rs. 365/ in any of the Indian Bank branches).
b. Online (Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking).
Start Renewal : http://www.tnnconlinerenewal.com/Registration.aspxSponsored Links:
1. Renewal of the Registration is compulsory from 1st July 2013.
2. Before starting the registration for renewal process, please go through the demo carefully and make yourself comfortable to use the system.
3. Before starting the registration for renewal process, please scan the following documents and the size of the scanned the following original documents should not exceed 3MB (each) :
I. Your RN / RM / ANM – MPHW / HV certificate.
II. Your appointment order from the current employer (only if you are working)/attested copy of bonafide certifcate (if you are studying PG Nursing Programmes).
III. Your Passport size photograph.
IV. Above all documents should be Image Format JPEG(*.jpg;* .jpeg;)
4 . After selecting the correct category, enter your TNNMC Number. Your name will be displayed. Check the displayed name is correct, if not your chosen category is wrong. Select the correct category and retry or contact 044-4352 4504.
5. You can make the payment either by online (Credit Card / Net Banking / Debit Card) or by offline (challan payment).
While making the payment using Debit Cards / Credit Cards, please note :
I. Visa and Master Cards should be used.
II. Please check whether the cards has the credit limit which is equal to the Online Renewal Fees + Service Charges
III.Online renewal fee amount of Rs.350 + surcharges + service tax extra will be collected by the bank in addition to the amount of Online Renewal Fee.
6. For offline payments, please dont forget to print the Triplicate chellan generated in the system and pay Rs. 365/-(Renewal Fee Rs. 350/- + Bank Service Charge Rs. 15/-) in any of the Indian bank branches.
7. In the bank, counter staff will retain one counterfoil with them and return two counterfoils to you. Please retain both the copies with you. No need to send the counterfoil to Tamilnadu Nursing council.
8. Please dont forget to print the Acknowledgement receipt since the acknowledgement receipt number is needed for any further tracking.
9. Those who are using payment Offline (Challan) mode, please do the renewal of registration between 8 am to 8 pm only.
Check Status :http://www.tnnconlinerenewal.com/CheckStatus.aspx
Please feel free to contact the support team between 10am to 5pm on Monday to Friday.
Contact Postal Address :
Tamilnadu Nurses & Midwives Council,
Jayaprakash Narayanan Maligai,
Old No.140, New No.56,
Santhome High Road (Near Santhome Church),
Mylapore, Chennai – 600 004. Tamil Nadu,