|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Name of the Organization : Maharashtra Department of Registration & Stamps (igrmaharashtra.gov.in)
Type of Facility : Public Data Entry Online Filing
Location : Pune
Website : http://igrmaharashtra.gov.in/
Maharashtra Department of Registration & Stamps Related Content :
Register Leave & License Online : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/22000.html
Public Data Entry For iSarita : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/22014.html
Search Property Details Online : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/22048.html
Apply Stamp Refund Online : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/22019.html
Notice of Intimation Filing : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/22005.html
Public Data Entry Online Filing :
This utility provides data entry for notice of intimation regarding mortgage by way of deposit of title deed to be filed physically with the sub Registrar.
About filing of Notice of Intimation :
1. This data entry does not mean that notice is submitted with the Sub Registrar for Filing.
2. The notice should be physically filed within 30 days from the date of mortgage.
3. Notice is applicable in case of mortgage by way of deposit of title deed where agreement has been not executed. In case, of execution of agreement, the agreement has to be registered with the Sub Registrar.
4. As per Transfer of Property Act 1882,the by way of deposit of title deed can be done only in the Towns notified by the State Government.
5. Stamp Duty as per Article 6 of the Maharashtra Stamp Act 1958 has to be paid on the Notice.(i.e. if the loan amount does not exceed Rs.5 lakh AT Rs 1/- for Rs 1000/ – or part thereof ,subject to minimum Rs 100/- and, if the loan amount exceed Rs 5 lakh AT Rs 2/- for Rs 1000/ – or part thereof). The final SD would be rounded off to nearest 100. i.e. Rs 430/- will be 400/-, Rs 450/- will be Rs 500/- and Rs 450/- will be Rs 500/-.
6. For filing of Notice, the Filing fee of Rs.1000/-(fix) and Document Handling charges of Rs. 300/-(fix) have to be paid.
7. Stamp Duty and Filing fee can be paid online. For more details visit websites www.igrmaharashtra.gov.in OR www.gras.mahakosh.gov.in .
8. You can file the notice on line using eFiling Module, which is available to all banks/nbfcs. Use that and avoid visits to SR offices, it will save your Rs.300/- of document handling charges.
1. Enter user number and password of your choice. Enter the required information.
2. Thirteen digit Data Entry Number is generated. Please note down this number
3. Once entry is complete you take a printout of data entered. Please read the printout carefully.
4. For any modification use thirteen digit Data Entry Number and password you have created for that entry
5. Mortgagee has to take printout, affix his photo, sign it and after attesting by the concern bank officer with his seal and signature, the mortgagee has to physically submit it in the office of concern sub Registrar. No Need of Bank officers photo and physical presence
6. For offices in concurrent jurisdiction, you can go to any SR office with Data Entry Number
7. With the use of 13 digit number, the entered information will be available at SR Office.
1. Data entry using PDE for filing :
Enter the details of the document using ‘public data entry for filing ‘ .
The URL is as follows: https://efilingigr.maharashtra.gov.in/pdeefiling
Once details are entered an ‘Entry number’ is generated. Note down this entry number and password.
Any modification in data entry is done using the ‘Entry Number’.
2. Print Notice of Intimation :
Notice of intimation is displayed. Take print out of the notice. Paste photograph on the Notice.
Name of SRO office for filing is displayed . Note down the SRO office to be visited for filing.
3. Carry Notice along with the copies of necessary proofs to the SRO office.
4. Submit the notice in SRO office.
5. The filing will be complete , once sro verifies the notice .
Documents Required :
1. Notice of intimation signed by SRO.
2. Receipt of the payments done for filing
3. Copy of Index2
Payment Charges :
Stamp Duty is 1% of the loan amount (upto Rs.500000/- )
Stamp Duty is 2% of the loan amount (above Rs.500000/- )
Filing charges Rs. 1000/-
Document handling charges Rs. 300/-
For Assistance/complaint mail to email@example.com OR call to Help line 9423500395 9423500396, 9423500397, 9423500398, 9423500399
Contact Postal Address :
Maharashtra Department of Registration & Stamps
Inspector General of Registration & Controller of Stamps,
Opposite Vidhan Bhavan (Council Hall),
New Administrative Building,
Pune 411001, Maharashtra , India.