Name of the Organisation : TimesPro
Type of Announcement : TimesPro Aptitude Test Mock-Test
Mock-Test here : http://www.timespro.com/taptest/InstructionFrame.htm
Home Page : http://www.timespro.com/admissions/admission-process
TimesPro Related Content :
Admission for PGDBM/ MBP : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/22769.htmlSponsored Links:
The Mock TimesPro Aptitude Test :
A mock TimesPro Aptitude Test is also available if you are unsure that you will pass the test. The mock test will help you, an aspiring student, get a sense of the difficulty level involved. The mock test can be taken as many times as you wish and is free of charge.
The TimesPro Aptitude Test is separated into two parts:
1. General Aptitude Test 45%
2. Interview 45%
3. Marks in Graduation 10%
TEST INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Please read and understand the Test instructions so that you will be able to easily navigate through the Test
2. Once you click on the ‘Start exam ‘ button the actual test time will begin.
3. In the Center on the top you will see your personal details
4. On the Upper right-hand side you will see the count-down timer for the Test
5. The Question Paper consists of multiple Test Sections each having multiple objective type questions.
6. Only one Question will be displayed on the computer screen at a time. To move to the next/ previous question, click on “Next”/ “Previous” button.
7. In order to answer a question, you have to ‘mouse click’ the option you think is appropriate/ correct. The alternative which has been clicked on will be highlighted and shall be treated as the answer given by you for the question.
8. In case you are not sure of the Answer option of the question that you have attempted you can choose to Bookmark the question as a reminder to yourself to review the question before submitting the Test.
9. On the Left-hand side you will see the summary of number of questions that you have attempted, Not attempted , Attempted and bookmarked , Not Attempted and bookmarked
10. You can move between the Test sections to attempt the test section of your choice.
11. The questions can be answered in any order. Each question carries 1 mark.
12. Each question will have 4-5 alternatives, out of which only one will be the correct answer.
13. There is no negative marking.
14. Once you have answered all the questions please click on the ‘Done’ button
1. Your answers are saved whenever you navigate between questions.
2. After all questions are attempted to your satisfaction; you have to click on the ‘Submit’ button. You should be careful and ensure you are ready to submit the paper before the required test time – once the exam duration expires, you will not be able to attempt any questions or check the answers and the Test will be auto-submitted basis the options you had selected upto the Time expiry
3. You can make changes in your choice of answer only before clicking the “Submit” button.
4. Your answers would be saved automatically by the computer system even if you have not clicked the “Submit” button.
5. You will see 3 warnings before the final submission- before the 3rd warning you may go back to the Test in case you want to re-check your answer