|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Name of the Organization : Rehabilitation Council of India (rciregistration.nic.in)
Type of Facility : RCI Online Registration
Location : Delhi
Website : http://rciregistration.nic.in/
Online Registration :
General Instruction For filling up the Application for the Online registration:
1 Please read the instructions available on the form carefully before filling up the form.
2 Fields indicated with ‘*’ mark are mandatory. Appropriate information should be filled by the candidates.
3 The applicant’s name should be filled in the online application form A / FCSEDE as per the name mentioned in his/her Certificate issued by RCI approved Rehabilitation Training Institute / Organization / University / Examination Board.
4 In the online application form C / D / Renewal of registration CRR no. and date of registration has to be filled as mentioned on the registration certificate. Form will open with all the previous details of the applicant.
5 Before Filling up the Online Application form required documents must be kept ready
6. For Payment of Rs.500 / Rs.1000/-in the form of DD of any Nationalized Bank following details must be followed :
If you are paying by Demand draft DD should be issued by any Nationalised Bank in favour of “Member Secretary, Rehabilitation Council of India”, Payable at New Delhi. Please write your name, address, provisional registration ID on the back of DD before sending it to RCI.
Register & Check Status: http://rciregistration.nic.in/rehabcouncil/
7. For Certificate of Authentication, Download the format from RCI website. Original Certificate of Authentication with recent passport size photograph should be submitted with seal & stamp from the institution(s) from where the applicant has passed the RCI approved rehabilitation qualification.
8. Photocopy of Rehabilitation Certificate and Marksheet must be attested from University or Dean of the
College / Govt. Gazetted Officer and Course Coordinator
9. References of 3 Persons with name, address and contact number to be filled in the online form A / FCSEDE registration form
10. The 2 separate testimonial of character and conduct as stated in the application form D should be from person of standing i.e. Gazetted officer / Member of Parliament / Member of Legislative Assembly / Magistrate 1st class, and the Principals and Professors of Colleges in any discipline or from other person of similar status.
11. References from 2 prominent persons with name, address and contact number to be filled in the online form D registration form. These should not be the same persons who have issued testimonials of character and conduct.
12. See RCI website, for details of 100 CRE points and RCI approved CRE / Seminar / Workshop etc. for renewal of registration certificate.
13. In case the Course code / Institute code / University code is not available in the online application, please select Anyother.
14. If all information is filled appropriately, after Submission of the form the applicant will get the Provisional Registration Certificate with Provisional Registration ID which is valid for 90 days(Only for Form A / C / Renewal / FCSEDE). A print copy of this certificate must be sent to RCI with other attested / original documents (as mentioned in table above) within 10 days.
15. In case of Good standing, applicant will get a filled Application form for Good standing. A print copy of this certificate must be sent to RCI with other attested / original documents (as mentioned in table above) within 10 days.
16. In case the applicant has selected an option of Any other for Course code / Institute code / University code, the Provisional Registration Certificate will not be issued. Such candidates will receive an Acknowledgement of submission and the registration in CRR will be considered as per the decision of committee / Norms. A print copy of this certificate must be sent to RCI with other attested / original documents (as mentioned in table above) within 10 days.
17. The status of Registration can be checked on website with Provisional Registration ID / CRR no..
18. Provisional Registration ID / CRR no. must be used as reference for any further enquiries related to registration.
19. a. Certificate for Permanent CRR number / Renewal of registration / FCED / Good standing will be issued only afterverification of scanned documents with the hardcopy submitted by the applicant. If any information found unsatisfactory / fake / fraud the applicant will be debarred from registration in CRR.
b. The documents should be enclosed in this order before sending it to RCI for obtaining printed certificate alongwith Central Rehabilitation Register no.(CRR no.) :
i. Photo copy of Provisional Registration ID
ii. Demand Draft (Original)
iii. Attested photocopy of Bank slip (in case of RTGS/NEFT payment)
iv. Authentication Certificate with recent passport size photograph (Original)
v. Attested Photocopy of final year Rehabilitation Qualification Mark sheet
vi. Attested Photocopy of Rehabilitation Qualification Certificate
vii. Attested Photocopy of Class 10th/ 12th Marksheet / Certificate (for age proof)
viii. Printed Application form for Good Standing with Signature (Original)(only incase of Good Standing)
ix. 2 Testimonials of character and conduct from persons of standing (Original)(only incase of Good Standing)
x. 2 references from prominent persons (Original)(only incase of Good Standing)
xi. Attested photocopy of CRE / Seminar / Workshop / etc. certificates (only incase of Renewal of registration)
xii. Original Registration Certificate (of earlier qualification) (only incase of Addition of Qualification)
20. The documents should be sent within 10 days after submission of online application to the address :
Rehabilitation Council of India RCI House,
B-22, Qutub Institutional Area,
Chairman is very unhappy with the type of photograph being sent by persons desiring registration with RCI. Please ensure that proper photograph according to the specification given below are sent, failing which your registration certificate will be held up till the proper photograph is received
Specifications of photograph are given below :-
** The photograph should be in colour and of the size of 2 inch x 2 inch (51 mm x 51 mm). photo print should be clear and with a continuous-tone quality.
** It should have full face, front view, eyes open.
** Photo should present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
** Center head within frame.
** The background should be a plain white background.
** There should not be any distracting shadows on the face or on the background.
** Head coverings are not permitted except for religious reasons, but the facial features from bottom of chin to top of forehead and both edges of the face must be clearly shown.
Contact Postal Address :
Rehabilitation Council of India,
B-22, Qutub Institutional Area,