Name of the Organisation : Panjab University, Chandigarh (cetug.puchd.ac.in)
Type of Announcement : PU – CET-2014 (U.G.) Common Entrance Test
Online Registration : http://cetug.puchd.ac.in/registration.php
Home Page : http://cetug.puchd.ac.in/index.php
Download Admit Card for PU CET-2014 (U.G) : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/34633.html
MEd Entrance Test : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/32759.html
PU-CET (P.G.) 2014 Entrance Test : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/28313.htmlSponsored Links:
PU – CET-2014 (U.G.) For Admission to B. Pharmacy (Credit Based Semester System) and B.Sc. (Hons. School)
Admission Form for B. Pharm. (credit based Semester System) and B.Sc. (Hons. School) shall be available online on Panjab University website (http://cetug.puchd.ac.in) after declaration of result of PU – CET (U.G.) Entrance Test.
The candidates having compartment in 10+2 examination held in March-2014will not be eligible for admission in the course. The candidates who do not appear in PU – CET (U.G.) Entrance Test or who do not qualify PU – CET (U.G.) Entrance Test shall not be considered for admission.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS :
For appearing in test :
All those candidates who have passed/appeared (up to the Academic Session 2013-2014) in the 10+2 Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council shall be eligible to appear in the PU – CET (U.G.) Entrance Test – 2014. The admission of candidates for the PU – CET (U.G.) Entrance Test shall be provisional. It shall stand cancelled, if they fail to satisfy the requisite eligibility conditions as required by the concerned institution(s)/University by the date fixed for the purpose.
SPECIAL NOTE :
The candidates who have passed/appeared in 10+2 Examinations of Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad are ineligible to appear in the PU – CET (U.G.) Entrance Test, as this institution has been derecognised by Panjab University, Chandigarh. The examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi, included in the booklet of recognised exams, have also been deleted from the Booklet.
STEPS TO FOLLOW :
Note down your Login Id and Password.
Download SBI Slip and pay fee in any SBI branch of India.
Login and upload scanned copy of fee deposit slip, photograph, signature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm.
Download your Admit Card after May 17, 2014.
If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after depositing the fee in bank and your journal number is not confirmed, write to firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned copy of bankslip.
Candidates who will avail the concession in fee under the category SC/ST OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of printout of their filled form along with the self attested copy of Category Certificate/ Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees (“B” and “C” Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before May 13, 2014 upto 4:00 PM.
Important Dates :
Sr.No. Activity Dates :
1. Date of Availability of Prospectus and online Admission Form for Admission to B.Pharm., B.Sc. (Hons. School) on the website. March 19, 2014
2. Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan April 29, 2014
3. Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan May 01, 2014 upto 4:00 p.m.
4. Last date for submission of fee details (journal no.; branch code and date of deposit given by Bank) and uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website May 3, 2014
5. No correction will be entertained/ made regarding photograph, signature and any other information after May 9, 2014 upto 5:00 pm
6. Final date by which Roll No. will be available online Roll No. and Centre of Examination will be generated and Roll No. slip required to be downloaded from the website by the candidate using their own Login and Password (provided while generating Bank Challan). There will be no physical communication for this purpose. May 17, 2014
7. Date of Holding Entrance Test May 24, 2014
8. Tentative date during which the result may be declared by the University June 04, 2014 to June 06, 2014
9. Centre for the Entrance Test Chandigarh Only
To be submitted only by the PU – CET (U.G.)-2014 qualified candidates online latest by July 02, 2014 (Wednesday) upto 5.00 pm as per the guidelines displayed on the Panjab University Website.
For Enquiries about Test contact :
Assistant Registrar (C.E.T.) 0172 – 2534829
Controller of Examinations 0172 – 2534811
Coordinator PU – CET (U.G.) 0172 – 2534141