Name of the Organization : Jammu & Kashmir Commercial Taxes Department (jkcomtax.gov.in)
Type of Facility : VAT Payment Online
Location : Srinagar
Website : https://jkcomtax.gov.in/JKPortal/
Jammu & Kashmir Commercial Taxes Department Related Content:
VAT Registration Online: http://www.indianjobtalks.in/26112.html
eFiling of VAT Returns: http://www.indianjobtalks.in/26105.html
New User Registration:http://www.indianjobtalks.in/26122.html
VAT Payment Online :
Log on to the web portal of Commercial Taxes Department – http ://jkcomtax.gov.in
Sign up on the web portal by providing your Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and other Sign-Up details. successfully signing approval, logon to the portal using your TIN and default password.
Operational Instructions :
Procedure to make online Payment is very simple. A computer with internet connectivity is required to make an e-Payment.
There are four simple steps to make online Payment as mentioned below :
Step 1 : Sign Up on the Web Portal (One time Activity)
Step 2 :Login on to the Portal using assigned Id and Password
Step 3 :Fill the Payment details into the Challan form
Step 4 :Auto Redirection on the Bank’s Portal: where dealer needs to provide Internet banking Id and Password for successful completion of payment
Pay Online : https://jkcomtax.gov.in/JKPortal/log…e=newLoginPage
Complete VAT e-Payment :
1. To complete the e-payment, select e-Payment option from the e-services home page.
2. Enter all the details as mentioned in the challan form
3. Once all details have been entered then click on Confirm
4. On confirm, system will ask to check the data. Here check the data and if everything is correct then click on submit.
5. System will redirect you to the selected bank’s portal.
6. Enter the details of internet bank id and password
7. Bank’s portal will display the challan details as it is
8. Verify the details and click on the confirm button to proceed with the payment on the bank’s Web Portal.
9. Once this activity will successfully complete, a payment confirmation message will be displayed. A unique reference number will also be generated by the bank along with acknowledgement receipt
10. Here take the print out of the receipt for reference
11. Once the payment is done, the dealer will be redirected back to the CTD Web Portal after few seconds, where the unique bank reference number and CIN number will be displayed on the screen
12. Here you can view the e-payment transaction details through “view e-payment” facility.
1. Have a Computer and Internet Connection at your Office / Home.
2. Sign-up on CTD Web Portal using your VAT TIN.
3. Internet banking Id and password
For further details / assistance on e-Payment, refer to the detailed guide-book available on CTD Web Portal
This document shall not be disclosed, transmitted, or duplicated, used in whole or in part for any purpose other than its intended purpose.
For More Details, Click Here : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/uploads…ePayment-1.pdf