Name of the Organisation : Ministry of Minority Development Government of Maharashtra (dmer.org)
Type of Announcement : Minority Scholarship 2014-2015
Reference Number : No. DMER/ Minority Scholarship 2014-2015/Notification No.1/2015/1-A
Notification Minority Scholarship 2014-15 :
Government of Maharashtra Scholarship for the Minority Communities Students pursuing Professional Health Science Courses for the Year 2014-15
Ministry of Minority Development, Government of Maharashtra is offering the Scholarship for students pursuing Professional Health Science Courses for the economically weaker and meritorious students belonging to Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian, Parsi and Jain minority communities.
Applications are invited through Online Application System/Offline for Fresh Scholarship/Renewal scholarship from all eligible students for the academic year 2014-15.
1. Applicant should be Domicile of Maharashtra State and should have passed S.S.C from Maharashtra.
2. Admission to the course should be through Common Entrance Test / Competitive examination / HSC Marks obtained.
3. Applicant should not avail any other scholarship / stipend.
4. The total annul income of family/guardian should not be more than 2.50 lakhs.
5. For renewal, applicant must have admitted in the next yearof respective Professional Health Science course.
6. 30 % seats are reserved for girls students.
Documents to be attached along with the application form for fresh scholarship:
1. One Copy of passport size photograph with signature of the candidate, pasted on Application form.
2. School leaving certificate.
3. Attested certificates of educational qualification (S.S.C. Onwards).
4. Verification of Income Details
5. Addhar Card
6. Proof of permanent residence
7. Advance Receipt of payment (Original).
8.Student should submit Xerox copy of cancelled cheque of A/C mentioned in Application Form.
For renewal of scholarship only income declaration and mark sheet of previous year is to be submitted along with application form.
Courses for Scholarship:
A) Health Science Courses (Professional) :
Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS), Ayurved (BAMS), Unani (BUMS), Homoeopathy (BHMS), Physiotherapy (BPTh), Occupational Therapy (BOTh), Audiology Speech Language & Pathology (BASLP), Prosthetic & Orthotics (BPO), Basic B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing, BPMT & courses affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik.
B) All Postgraduate courses of the above faculties :
Procedure for Submission of Application Form :
Health Sciences Courses:
The eligible aspiring candidates shall fill the Online Application Form on website www.dmer.org At the time of filling of form, the system shall generate Application ID. The candidate has to note down the Application ID for further use. Candidate should take a printout of the Application form, attach required documents and submit it to the concerned institute.
The Candidate must have his/her own bank account in the listed nationalized bank. It is mandatory to fill the bank details given in the online application form. Scholarship amount will be transferred to candidate’s bank account only.
Procedure for Scrutinizing and Forwarding Application Form (for Institutes) :
The institutes under Directorate of Medical Education Research :
Institute shall log on to the Online System as per the User Name and Password provided by DMER, scrutinize the application(s) received, confirm the online application form through login and issue the receipt of confirmation to the candidate and forward the scrutinized application form along with report submit, in person to the CET CELL, Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Opp. Government Dental College Building, St. George’s Hospital Campus, Near CST Railway Station, Mumbai – 400 001 on or before 07/02/2015.
The recognized institutes in India, but outside Maharashtra :
Each Institute shall submit the manually scrutinized online filled application form(s) by the students of their respective institute, to the Directorate of Medical Education Research directly The institute should send the Application in batches, instead of waiting for the last date.
Schedule of Activities :
Sr. No. Activity Last Date :
1. The Minority Scholarship form for Candidates/Institution will be available on (DMER website i.e. dmer.org) 12/01/2015 to 27/01/2015
2. Scrutiny and Confirmation of application form by Institute 27/01/2015 to 04/02/2015
3. Date to receive the application form at DMER Office (through personal messenger only From Institute) 05/02/2015 to 07/02/2015
4. Display of Provisional List 20/02/2015
5. Last date for Submission of Grievances if any (through personal messenger only) 28/02/2015
6. Display of Final List 10/03/2015
The Application received online by the candidate(s) and forwarded through respective institute before dated 07/02/2015 shall only be considered for award of scholarship.
Helpline No. : (022) 22652193.