Organisation : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission,Lucknow
Post Name: Recruitment for Stenographer in 2015
Reference Number : 4-EXAM/2014-15
Apply Online : http://upsssc.gov.in/AllNotifications.aspx
Notification : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/uploads/44400-View_Enclosure.pdf
Home Page : http://upsssc.gov.in/Default.aspx
Application form for STENOGRAPHER
Post/Vacancy Name : Stenographer Examination 2015
Pay Scale Lower : 5200-20200
Age Upper : 18
Age Total : 40
No. Of Post : 635
GENERAL – 351
SC – 122
ST – 14
OBC – 148
Essential Qualification Details :
1. Secondary Education Council of UP Intermediate examination or an examination recognized by the Government to be equivalent
2. Bachelors degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
3. must possess a minimum speed of Eighty Words per minute in Hindi Shorthand and Twenty Five Words per minute in Hindi Typing respectively.
4. CCC certificate in computer operation awarded by the DOEACC Society or Must possess a computer course awarded by Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh or a computer course recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
Preferential Qualification Details :
1. Other things being equal a candidate shall be given preference if (1) Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years or (2) Obtained B certificate of National Cadet Corps.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION :
1. Log on http://upsssc.gov.in to access the home page of the “Candidate Segment”.
2. Before filling up the form candidates are advised to carefully go through the Relevant Notification published in the Leading News Papers and also available in the “ Notifications/Advertisements” in Candidate segment page.
3. Place the mouse over the “Notifications/Advertisements” menu to view all details of notifications with respect of vacancies/post.
4. Click on “Notifications/Advertisements” link would take you to the list of all the active Notifications, where you can select to Apply for any of the listed notification by clicking on the link “Apply” against each notification.
5. Click on “Apply” button it will open option “Candidate Registration”.
For Part-I Candidate Registration process you have to click on “Candidate Registration” option it will fetch out Candidate Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. Fields with * indication are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear instructions for filling up online form are written, which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form.
6. Read User guidelines carefully using “User Instruction” option.
The Application form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
7. Now click on “Candidate Registration” option to accomplish 1st part of form submission.
Candidate Basic Registration form:
Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’,‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’,’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
[The candidates are supposed to fill in the Payment Details while filling up Part-II of the Online Application Submission.]
8. After Completion of PART-I Registration. On next working day after 2:00 PM you have to go through via “Fee Deposition” and choose option for payment Fee by E-Challan/I-Collect ( SBI)
[The candidates may however note that Application would be treated as incomplete and rejected unless accompanied with Part-II Application Form submission.]
9. Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
10. Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some of your personnel details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission.
[Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent (within three months) Color Photograph in dark clothes (contrast color with respect to white background) and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg) format of size not exceeding 50 KB each.
[ Click to show GuideLines for Scanning Photograph with Signature ]
# The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink pen with his/her photograph.
Detailed Application Form:
At the top of the page there is a ‘Declaration’ for the candidates “I declare that I have read the user instructions and detailed advertisement “ candidate has to tick the check box, if does not tick the check box proccedure will be terminated. Accepting to agree only will submit the candidate’s Online Application.
This section shows information relevant to Notification i.e. Notification number, selection type, directorate/department name and post name
This section shows information about candidate personnel details i.e. Registration Number, candidate name, Father’s/Husband’s name, Gender, DOB, UP domicile, Category, Marital status, email and contact number.
Bank Transaction Details
Bank transaction details will be available here
Other Details of candidate
Other details of candidate shows the information details about UP Freedom Fighter, Ex Service, service duration etc.
Education & Experience Details
It shows you educational and experience details
Candidate address, photo & signature details
Here you will see your complete communication, Permanent address and photo with your signature.
At the bottom of the page there is a ‘Declaration’ for the candidates. Candidates are advised to go through the contents of the Declaration carefully.
After filling all above particulars there is provision for preview your detail before final submission of application form on clicking on “Preview” button. Preview page will display all facts/particulars that you have mentioned on entry time if you are sure with filled details then click on “Submit” button to finally push data into server with successfully submission report that you can print. Otherwise using “Back” button option you can modify your details.
[CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO TAKE A PRINT OF THIS PAGE BY CLICKING ON THE “Print” OPTION AVAILABLE]
11. On clicking “View Application status” option in Candidate Segment page you can see current status of candidate.
12. On clicking “List of Applications Having photo related Objections” option in Candidate Segment page candidate can see current status of uploaded photo is in objection or not.
13. On clicking “Download Forms for Eligibility Checking” option in Candidate Segment page candidate can download forms for eligibility checking by UPSSSC.
14. On clicking “Download Interview Letter” option in Candidate Segment page candidate can download Interview Letter and examination schedule details periodically.
15. On clicking “Duplicate Regi.Slip &Application form” option in Candidate Segment page candidate can download thier Duplicate Registration Slip or Detailed Application Form using with some basic credential of candidate periodically.
16. On clicking “Key Answer Sheet” candidate can download key answer sheet.
17. On clicking “List of Rejected Candidate” candidate can view Rejected candidate list.
18. On clicking “Download Admit Card” candidate can download their Admit Card using with some basic credential of candidate
19. On clicking “Download Syllabus” candidate can view syllabus of particular examination.
[Candidates applying online need NOT send hard copy of the Online Application filled by them online or any other document/certificate/testimonial to the UPSSSC Office. However they are advised to take printout of the Online Application and retain it for further communication with the UPSSSC.]
[The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.]
UPSSSC takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents at subsequent stages of examination process.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS :
Online Application process must be completed (including filling up of Part-I and Part-II of the Form) before last date of form submission according to Advertisement, after which the web-link will be disabled.
Important Date :
Registration Start Date : 13/03/2015
Registration Last Date : 15/04/2015
Fee Deposition Last Date : 17/04/2015
Form Submission Last Date : 21/04/2015