Organisation : PepsiCo India Holdings Private Limited
Announcement : 7UP Upstarters Auditions
Notification : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/uploads/44421-2015%207UP%20UPSTARTER%20T&C.pdf
Home Page : http://www.7up.in/
7UP Upstarters :
Get a chance to be featured on TV and win ? 1 lakh*
1. This Programme is called the “7UP Upstarters” (the ‘Programme’).
2. This Programme is brought to you by PepsiCo India Holdings Private Limited (“PepsiCo”) , Groupm ESP, Vision Times and Sun TV Network ltd as the telecast Partner (hereinafter after collectively referred to as the ‘Organizers’)
3. The Programme is open to all Indian citizens of 18 years of age or above residing in India except the employees and family members of PepsiCo, its associate companies, its bottlers, its JV Partners, its co-packers, its distributors, its Agents, its advertising and promotional agencies and its Auditors and their associate companies.
4. The Programme is valid only in the States of Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
Modes of Participation:
The Programme will have 2 modes of participation through the following modes:
I. Registration at the audition venues provided/intimated by the Organizer:
5. Through this mode of participation, the Organizer will select 46 Participants each from Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. As such, from this Mode, the Organizer shall select 92 Participants from both Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
6. The cities of audition in Karnataka are: Mysore, Mangalore, Raichur, Belgaum, Kolar & Bangalore.
7. The cities of audition in Tamil Nadu are: Vellore, Trichy, Madurai, Salem, Coimbatore & Chennai.
8. The duration for registration of participation in the Programme is from March 28, 2015 to April 26, 2015, at various locations indicated by the Organizers. It is clarified that a particular registration venue will be open for registration for 1 day (during normal business hours, i.e. from 10am to 6pm).
9. At the audition centres, the Contestant will have to go through a round of initial screening and shortlisted contestants will be allowed to audition further before a panel of judges.
10. The details of the registration venues will be communicated by the Organizers through its website that is 7UP.in/upstarters or through other mass-media mediums like advertisements on local radio stations.
II. Wild Card Entry through various Digital Platforms:
11. In all 6 (six) Participants (3 [three] from Karnataka and 3 [three] from Tamil Nadu) could be shortlisted as Wild Card Entries, who will get a chance to compete in the advance stages of the Programme.
12. These Wild Card Entrants will be shortlisted by the Organizers through the Judging Parameters of the Programme.
13. These Wild Card Entrants will be required to submit their 60 seconds video on the Facebook page of the Organizer namely, 7UP India, recording his/her Act in the field of acting, dancing, singing, in strict accordance with these terms and conditions, else the same will be liable to be rejected without any further communication from the Organizer. The records maintained with the organizer would be considered final in this regard.
14. Participants will be required to submit his/her individual entries (through this Mode II) only between April 6, 2015 to April 19, 2015. It is clarified that any entry submitted after 11:59 pm, will not considered for the Programme and shall be rejected without any communication.
15. Gratification: This program provides a platform to individuals to participate in a talent hunt organized by PepsiCo. Participation will give individuals of the winning Team (7each from Karnataka and Tamil Nadu) a chance to win cash prizes for a total consolidated amount of Rs. 1 Lakh per individual member (thus totalling to Rs.14 lacs being the consolidated
TRICHY Sunday, March 28, 2015
MADURAI Saturday, April 04, 2015
SALEM Saturday, April 11, 2015
VELLORE Monday, April 13, 2015
KOVAI Saturday, April 18, 2015
CHENNAI Saturday, April 25, 2015
MANGALORE Saturday, March 28, 2015
BELGAUM Sunday, April 05, 2015
MYSORE Friday, April 10, 2015
KOLAR Sunday, April 12, 2015
RAICHUR Sunday, April 19, 2015
BENGALURU Sunday, April 26, 2015