Name of the Organisation : Assam Public Service Commission (apsc.nic.in)
Type of Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination-2013
Reference Number : Adv.Notice No. 06/2013
Get your Admit Card here : 188.8.131.52:8080/firstPhaseDownloadAdmitDetails.htm
Home Page : http://www.apsc.nic.in/
Download Admit Card for Assistant Agricultural Engineer : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/38079.html
Date of Examination: 29th December 2013 (Sunday)
Download Admit Card For:Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination-2013
1) Enter Registration Number
2) Please enter the word you see in the image below
3) Click on the Submit Button
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES :
The candidate must note that his admission to the examination is strictly provisional. Your candidature is still under scrutiny in Commission’s office. The Commission reserves the right to cancel your candidature if and when any ineligibility condition is detected and any of the particulars declared by you in application is found to be false at any stage. The candidate must note that the Commission will take up the verification of eligibility condition i. e age, educational qualification and Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes/O.B.C/PWD etc. claims reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for the Main Examination.
1. Immediately after downloading the e-Admission Certificate the candidate should check it very carefully and bring to the notice of the Assam Public Service commission discrepancies, if any, without loss of time. He must bring his Admission Certificate to the examination Hall in both the sessions to secure admission.
2. In case of candidates whose photograph is not printed in the Admission Certificate or printed warped or not identical to the appearance of the candidate at all, they must bring two copies of recent Passport Size photograph which will be pasted in the Admission Certificate/Attendance Sheet by the Invigilator on duty during the Forenoon Session of the examination.
3. Candidates must produce in the examination hall any of their identity proof documents such as, PAN Card/Driving license/Voter ID Card/Bank Passbook containing photograph/ID card issued by the Educational Institution where he/she is studying presently/ID Card issued by Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking
4. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the Centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre.
5. No candidate would be admitted to the Examination Hall after 20 minutes of the commencement of the examination.
6. The candidate should not bring any other paper except the Admission Certificate and Attendance Sheet to the Examination Hall. The candidate may bring own Clip Board or Hard Board or Card Board on which nothing should be written, good quality Black Ball Point Pen. Candidate found using or attempting to use any unfair means shall be liable to such punishment as the Commission any decide to impose.
7. The candidate should not bring any book, scale or drawing instrument, Slide Rule, Calculator, Log Tables, rough paper as these are not allowed.
8. MOBILE PHONES, PAGERS OR ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION DEVICE ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE PREMISES WHERE THE EXAMINATION IS BEING CONDUCTED. CANDIDATES WHO ARE FOUND IN POSSESSION OF MOBILE PHONES/CELLULAR PHONES/PAGERS AND OTHER AUTHORISED ELECTRONIC GADGETS AFTER COMMENCEMENT OF THE EXAMINATION INSIDE THE EXAMINATION HALL WHETHER IN USE OR NOT WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN USING UNFAIR MEANS AND WOULD ACCORDINGLY BE LIABLE TO PENAL ACTION AS DEEMED FIT BY THE COMMISSION.THE COMMISSION SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SAFE CUSTODY OF MOBILE PHONES ETC. AND AS SUCH WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY IN CASE OF LOSS OR DAMAGE.
9. Candidate must abide by the instructions given by the Supervisor/Invigilator. Failure to do so, will make the candidate liable to such punishment as the Commission may decide.
10. The following items will be supplied to you in the examination hall :
(i) The Test Booklet – please check to be sure that it is numbered. If it is not numbered get it changed immediately.
(ii) Answer Sheet – please check that it is properly printed and not wrinkled or torn. If defective get it replaced.
Out of the above 2(two) items Candidates are permitted to take with them after conclusion of the examination the Test Booklet issued to them, but they must return the Answer Sheet to the invigilator on duty without fail.
11. A copy of specimen Answer Sheet is also enclosed with this Admission Certificate for guidance of candidates.
12. In case of General Studies, the Test Booklet shall be in 4 series, namely Series A,B,C & D. So the Series mentioned in the General Studies Question Booklet should be marked in the space provided for series in Answer Sheet. Answer Sheet without marking series in case of General Studies shall not be evaluated.
13. In case of Optional Subject, series is not applicable, so the space provided for series in case of Optional Subject shall be left blank in the Answer Sheets.