Name of the Organisation : University of Hyderabad (acad.uohyd.ac.in)
Type of Announcement : Entrance Examinations 2014-15
University of Hyderabad Last Update :
Result for Entrance Examinations 2014-15 : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/27017.html
Download Hall Ticket of Entrance Examinations 2014-15 : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/14987.htmlSponsored Links:
Entrance Examinations 2014-15 :
The University of Hyderabad invites bright, aspiring students committed to excellence to apply for admission to various postgraduate courses and research programmes through an All-India entrance examination. The University offers, subject to availability, hostel facility to the students admitted to any of its regular programmes of study.
Eligibility: Please check the eligibility criteria before applying. Those completing their final examinations by June 2014 can also apply.
How to Apply: Application form has to be submitted online from 4th December, 2013 to 3rd January 2014. Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature and caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category and PH/DP certificate if applicable.
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website http://acad.uohyd.ac.in.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active till the completion of the course, if admission is granted. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create a new e-mail ID before applying online.
3. Candidates are required to upload their Photograph and Signature. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature and caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category. The persons applying against the DP/PH quota should scan the DP/PH certificate issued by the competent authority.
4. Candidates can pay the application fees either through Bank Challan or Online. The Bank Challan is generated after filling the online application form and he can pay the fees in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). Alternatively, candidates can also pay the fees through online using Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card of any bank.
5. Candidates should retain their Username and Password for further reference safely.
6. The list of short listed candidates will be posted in the website of the University as per the given schedule. No individual communication will be sent to the candidate.
7. Candidates need not send hard copy to the University.
Payment of Application Fees :
Rs. 350/- for each course in the case of General / OBC Category
Rs. 150/- for each course in the case of SC/ST/PH Categories
How to pay the Fees:
1) Through Bank Challan and 2) Online (Net Banking)
Bank Challan: After filling the online application form the computer will generate the challan with candidate’s application number and other particulars. Take a printout of the challan and pay the fees, after one working day, in any Branch of State Bank of India. The bank will not collect any service charges from the candidate.
Online: After filling the online application form, the computer will generate application number. The candidate can pay the fees immediately using ONLINE link provided on the form. The candidate has to pay the service charges as applicable.
If any candidate finds problem in filling up of the online application, he/she may download the application form and fill it and send the same enclosing there with the Demand Draft towards fee as stated above and send the same to the Dy. Registrar (Acad & Exams), University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 046, so as to reach him on or before 03.01.2014.
Important Dates :
Downloading of Prospectus and submitting the online application from 04-12-2013 to 03-01-2014
Last date for submitting the online Applications 03-01-2014
Downloading of Hall Tickets from 20-01-2014
Dates of Entrance Examinations 01-02-2014 to 07-02-2014