|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Name of the Organisation : J&K, BOPEE J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations, Jammu and Kashmir Board (jakbopee.org)
Type of Announcement : Diploma Polytechnic 2014
Reference Number : Notification No. 17-BOPEE of 2014
Notification : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/uploads/25833-IB-DP-2014-WEB.pdf
Home Page : http://www.jakbopee.org/
J&K BOPEE Last Update :
Answer Key for Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Test 2014 : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/33510.html
Download Admit Cards for Diploma Polytechnic Entrance Test-2014 : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/30375.html
Common Entrance Test CET 2014 : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/28777.html
Diploma Polytechnic 2014 :
Applications on the prescribed form are invited from the eligible candidates for appearing in the Entrance Test for admission to three year Diploma Polytechnic Courses in Engineering & Non-Engineering disciplines in Government and Private Polytechnics of Jammu and Kashmir State for the academic session 2014-2015. The recommendation for admission shall be governed by the rules and guidelines as contained in the Information Brochure.
Availability of Application Forms From 28-03-2014 to 10-04-2014:
The prescribed Application Forms along with Information Brochure can be obtained from the following designated Branches of J&K Bank Ltd. against cash payment of Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred) only, excluding service charges of the Bank as may be applicable. The Application Forms can also be obtained from the two offices of the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations, Bagat-i-Barzulla, Srinagar, Opposite J&K Bank, Barzulla, Srinagar-190005 and 4th floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza Jammu 180012 during these specified days (including holidays) against a J&K Bank draft of Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred) only favouring FA/CAO, BOPEE, payable at Jammu/Srinagar or Customised Bank Receipt of transfer of the said amount in the BOPEE’s HDFC Bank Account No. 50100006864332 specified on the Customised Bank Receipt.
The Applications can also be submitted online through BOPEE’s official website www.jakbopee.org from 29th March to 10th April 2014. The fee for online submission is Rs. 500/= (Rupees Five Hundred) only.
The Online forms complete in all respect i.e. Confirmation Page, proof of payment in original (draft/challan) and all requisite documents shall have to be submitted at BOPEE Office Jammu/Srinagar up to 12-04-2014.
Receipt of Application Forms :
The Schedule for receipt of offline Application Forms shall be notified separately and will also be placed on the BOPEE website.
Eligibility conditions for appearing in three Year Diploma in Polytechnic Entrance Test-2014:
1. The applicant must:
a. be permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir State.
b. have passed 10th class or equivalent Examination from a recognised statutory Board.
2. Candidates who have appeared in 10th class annual examination 2014 are also eligible to appear in the entrance test, provided they submit their marks card at the time of issuance of Admit Card. An undertaking to this effect has to be submitted along with application form.
3. Candidates applying under Open Merit Category must have obtained not less than 40% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination and candidates applying under Reserved Categories must have secured 37% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
Attested Photostat Copies of Documents to be enclosed:
1. Marks certificate of the qualifying examination (10th class)
2. Date of Birth (Matriculation Certificate/Secondary School Certificate) from the Board of School Education/Provisional Certificate from the school from where appeared in 10th class examination.
3. “Permanent Resident of J&K State” Certificate/ State Subject Certificate.
4. Relevant category certificate in case of candidates seeking admission under any of the reserved categories.
However sports category candidates have to indicate their category on the application form and attach valid sports certificates. They are also required to submit their category certificates in the office of Secretary Sports Council for determining their sports points which will be afterwards officially communicated to BOPEE.
Mode of Selection:
1. Selection shall be made strictly in order of merit of the candidates on the basis of entrance examination. Allotment of disciplines/ Institutions to the candidates shall be made in accordance with preferences recorded by them in the counselling form attached with the application form and merit obtained by the candidates.
2. Admission to private Polytechnic Colleges shall be on prescribed fee.
Note: No Under Process Certificate will be entertained.
Issuance of Admit Card:
Information with regard to issuance of Admit Cards indicating detail about Venue, Date and Time of the Entrance Examination shall be notified separately in due course of time.