Name of the organisation : Kerala Post (keralapost.gov.in)
Name of the post : Recruitment 2013 MTS Multi Tasking Staff
Date Posted in the Forum : November 28, 2013
Total Post : 37
Reference No. : Notification No. MTS/OQ/13 dated 26 -11-2013
Advertisement : http://www.indianjobtalks.in/uploads/6691-Notif-MTSOQ13-dated-26-11-2013.pdf
Applications are invited from eligible applicants to fill up the MTS posts in various Postal /RMS Divisions and Administrative offices in Kerala Postal Circle in the pay scale of Rs 5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs 1800/-. The details of vacancies, Examination Center and the Address to which applications are to be sent are as follows
Related Post Found:
Name of the post : MTS Multi Tasking Staff
Pay scale : Rs 5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs 1800/-.
Age Limit: – 18 – 27 years as on 23-12-13
Si.No. | Name of Division/ Unit | No. of post | Exam Centre :
1. RMS TV Division 3 Thiruvananthapuram
2. RMS EK Division 3 Kochi
3. RMS CT Division 10 Kozhikode
4. Kannur Postal Division 2 Kozhikode
5. Palakkad Postal Division 2 Kozhikode
6. Thrissur Postal Division 2 Kochi
7. Ernakulam Postal Division 3 Kochi
8. Director of Accounts(Postal), Thiruvananthapuram 4 Thiruvananthapuram
9 Chief PMG Office, Thiruvananthapuram 6 Thiruvananthapuram
10. PMG Office Kozhikode 2 Kozhikode
Annexure -I :
Address to which applications should be submitted :
1. RMS TV Division : The Senior Superintendent, RMS “TV” Division, Thiruvananthapuram Pin 695 036
2. RMS EK Division : The Superintendent, RMS “EK” Division, Ernakulam, Kochi. Pin 682 011
3. RMS CT Division : The Superintendent, RMS “CT” Division, Kozhikode Pin 673 032
4. Kannur Postal Division : The Superintendent of Post Offices, Kannur Division, Kannur Pin 670 001
5. Palakkad Postal Division : The Senior Superintendent of Post Offices, Palakkad Division, Palakkad, PIN- 678 001
6. Thrissur Postal Division : The Senior Superintendent of Post Offices, Thrissur Division, Thrissur – 680 001
7. Ernakulam Postal Division : The Senior Superintendent of Post Offices, Ernakulam Division, Ernakulam Pin- 682 011
8. Director of Accounts(Postal) Thiruvananthapuram : The Accounts Officer ( Admin), O/o Director of Accounts, ( Postal ), Thiruvananthapuram Pin 695 001
9 Chief PMG Office, Thiruvananthapuram : Assistant Director ( Rectt) O/o Chief Postmaster General, Thiruvananthapuram Pin 695 033
10. PMG Office Kozhikode : Assistant Direct ( Rectt) O/o Postmaster General , Kozhikode Pin 673 011
Education qualifications: – Matriculation or ITI from recognized Board. (Matriculation equivalency certificate will not be accepted).
Examination Fee:Exam Fee for the General/OBC candidates is Rs.100/- and for SC/ST candidates is Rs.50/-.
Note: – Female Candidates are exempted from the payment of Examination Fee.
Selection Procedure: Based on the marks obtained in the Aptitude Test, a merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared in each Postal/RMS Division/Administrative Unit separately. As per the availability of vacancies as notified above, selection will be made in the respective unit based on the merit list.
How to Apply :
i) Application format can be downloaded from the website.
ii) Applications should be submitted by Registered Post or Speed Post only.
iii) Application form duly filled in/signed should be enclosed in a cover which should be superscripted as “Application for appointment to the post of MTS in …..Division” and forwarded to the Authority as mentioned above in Annexure -I
Important Dates :
1. Last date of receipt of Applications by the Divisions/Units : 23-12-2013.
2. Date of the Examination: 2nd February, 2014,