Name of the Organisation : Directorate of Technical Education, DTE Maharashtra
Type of Announcement : MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2014 Admission
Reference Number : MBA/MMS-CET 2014 NOTIFICATION-III
Notification : https://www.indianjobtalks.in/uploads/16377-58.pdf
Home Page : http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba…/HomePage.aspx
Online Applications are invited for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2014 for admission to First Year of Two Year Full Time Post Graduate Degree Courses in MBA/MMS and PGDBM/PGDM in the Government, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State.
Eligibility Criteria for appearing to MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2014 :
The candidate should fulfill the follo wing eligibility criteria:
Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons With D isability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be dee med as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of mi nimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. (Candidates appearing for final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET)
Application Fee :
Sr. No. Type of Candidature Application Fee (Rupees) :
1. Maharashtra State Candidates (Person with Disability) 800/-
2. Maharashtra State Candidates (Reserved Category) 800/-
3. Maharashtra State Candidates (Open Category) 1000/-
4. Outside Maharashtra State Candidates 1000/-
5. Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidates 1000/-
6. Persons of Indian Origin / Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries 1000/-
7. Foreign National / Foreign Student / Non-Resident Indian Candidates 1000/-
The candidate will need to pay an additional processing charges as follows :
Credit Card : 1.80% of the examination fee plus service tax as applicable.
Debit Card : 1.80% of the examination fee plus service tax as applicable.
Internet Banking : 1.80% of the examination fee plus service tax as applicable.
e-Challan : No Additional Charges.
Application fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
Sr. No. Activity Schedule :
1. Online Registration for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2014 through computer connected to Internet on the web site dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2014 for Maharashtra State / OMS / J & K Candidates 27-01-2014 14-02-2014 upto 5:00 PM
2. Late Registration for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2014 16-02-2014 upto 5:00 PM
3. Issue of Hall Ticket through candidates login of successfully registered candidates 04-03-2014 onwards
4. Date and timing of the Online MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2014 15-03-2014 & 16-03-2014
5. Declaration of the result of the MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 201 21/04/2014 at 5:00 PM
6. Document verification, updation and confirmation of Application Form for Admission in person at ARC for Maharashtra State / OMS / J&K Candidates 12-05-2014 22-05-2014
7. Display of the provisional merit lists (Maharashtra State, All India and J&K Candidates) on the web site 26-05-2014 at 5:00 PM
[b][u]8. Submission of grievance, if any, for Maharashtra, All India and J&K Candidates, at ARC 26-05-2014 30-05-2014 upto 5:00 PM
9. Display of the final merit lists (Maharashtra, All India and J&K Candidates) 02-06-2014 at 5:00 PM
Instructions for Registration for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2014 by candidate:
1.MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2014 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE m ode in multiple sessions. Competent Authority, using sta ndardized equi-percentile method, will be equating scores across sessions.
2.Aspiring candidates should note that, the tests are not disclosed to anybody els e other than the candidates only during the examination. The test papers are also not shared with anybody e ven after the examination.
3.The CET comprises multiple choice objective type questions in the areas of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical / Abstract Reasoning. In all there would be 200 questions to be answered in a t otal time of two and half hours (i.e. One hundred and fifty minutes).
4.It is mandatory for all aspirin g candidates to register & confirm the Online A pplication Form for MAH- MBA/MMS-CET 2014 at .dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2014.
5.Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid at any Axis Bank Branches in cash through e–Challon as per schedule during the working hours of the respective Branches. The candidate can also do online payment of the fees by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card pay ment gateway for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted
6.The Centralized Admission Process will consist of total four rounds, out of which first three rounds shall be based on computerized allotment and last round by counseling. Candidates are instructed to carefully read the Annexure-I of the Information Brochure to understand the eligibility criteria for participating in each round.
7.NRI candidates are eligible to apply for admission against Institute level seats in Private Unaided Management Institutes. Please refer information Brochure for details.
8.Applications sent by Post/Courier etc., to ARCs/DTE office will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be made.
9.It should be noted that no documents are required to be submitted at this stage. Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of Document verification stage at ARC as per the notified schedule.
10.The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A)), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department and the Candidate belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department and valid Non Creamy Layer certificate except SC,ST candidates at the time of verification of documents at ARC.