Name of the organisation : SSC Staff Selection Commission Southern Region (sscsr.gov.in)
Description : Final Result 2013 MTS Multi Tasking Staff
Reference No. : —
Result : https://www.indianjobtalks.in/uploads/19224-SR%20MTS2013%20FINAL%20RESULT.pdf
Home page : http://sscsr.gov.in/
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Final Result of Recruitment to the post of MTS (Non-technical), 2013
Candidates qualified for Appointment in respect of SOUTHERN REGION
1. Staff Selection Commission conducted Examination for recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical Staff) in different States and Union Territories Examination, 2013 on 10.03.2013 at different centers in Southern Region. A total number of 5304 candidates had qualified for appearing in Paper-II of the said examination. Against these a total of 3811 candidates had appeared for Paper-II held on 6-10-2013(Afternoon).
2. Paper-II was qualifying in nature and the Commission has fixed the following cut-off marks for qualifying in Paper-II
SC | ST | OBC | EXS | OH | HH | VH | UR :
20.00 18.00 23.00 18.00 18.00 18.00 18.00 25.00
3. Keeping in view the vacancy position, category-wise details of the qualified candidates for appointment are as under
Andhra Pradesh(21) | SC | ST | OBC | ExS | OH | HH | VH | UR | TOTAL :
Vacancies 24 33 135 13 01 04 0 173 365
Candidates recommended 24 33 135 04 01 02 0 173* 365
* Filled UR vacancies also include SC-12, ST-02, OBC-83, 1 OH, 7 VH candidates.
4 Ex.S ( 4 UR); 1 OH(1 OBC); 2 HH(2UR)
Pondicherry & Tamil Nadu (22) | SC | ST | OBC | ExS | OH | HH | VH | UR | TOTAL :
Vacancies 58 11 123 28 02 03 02 162 354
Candidates recommended 58 11 123 15 02 01 02 162 * 354
*Filled UR vacancies also include SC-17, ST-01, OBC-102, Ex.S-01, OH-02, HH-01, VH-01 candidates.
15 Ex.S ( 7 UR, 8 OBC); 2 OH( 1 UR, 1 OBC ); 1 HH(1 OBC); 2 VH (2 OBC)
4. Marks obtained in Paper-I by last selected candidates for the different categories are given below
State | SC | ST | OBC | Ex.S | OH | HH | VH | UR :
Andhra Pradesh (21) 76.75 61.00 76.50 56.25 75.50 63.00 — 79.50
Pondicherry & Tamil Nadu (22) 59.00 47.00 62.00 45.25 58.75 46.75 58.00 65.00
5.For candidates belonging to reserved categories for whom certain percentage of vacancies are reserved as policy of the Govt., the category status is indicated against their Roll No. It is important to note that some of them have been declared qualified only in the category mentioned against their Roll Nos. If any candidate does not actually belong to the category mentioned against him/her name, he/she may not be eligible to be included in the list. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to contact SSC(SR) immediately in all such cases where they do not belong to the category shown against their Roll Nos.
6. The candidates whose Roll Nos. figure in the list are subject to their fulfilling all the eligibility conditions/requirements as prescribed for the post in the Notice of Examination and also subject to thorough verification of their identity with reference to their photographs, signatures, handwriting, etc., on the application forms, admission certificates etc. If on verification from the application form, it is found that any candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, he/she will not be eligible for appointment.
7. Candidates may note that as per notice of the examination and instructions given in the answer sheets, they were required to code/write their particulars correctly and append their signature/LTI on the answer sheets. Such answer sheets which are without signature/LTI and where particulars such as name, roll number, ticket number and Language have been written incorrectly, have been rejected/awarded ZERO marks.
8. The result of candidates is also available on the Commission’s regional offices website; Marks of the qualified/non-qualified candidates in Paper-II will be uploaded in due course.
For full list of successful candidates, refer the above link