Name of the Organisation : Wireless Planning & Coordination Wing(wpc.dot.gov.in)
Type of Facility : File License Application & Check Status Online
Location : Delhi
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : http://www.wpc.dot.gov.in/home.asp
Procedure to obtain a license from WPC:
1) File the license application on-line in www.wpc.dot.gov.in in the appropriate category without skipping any steps
2) After filling on-line, Read the Checklist Provided.
3) After filling on-line, take a print out of the application ID.
4) Submit a hard copy of the relevant application form along with a copy of the print out of application ID to WPC office / RLO as the case may be.
5) Follow the subsequent instruction from WPC. Keep a watch on the status of the license application on the Web site.
Online Filing of COP Application :
Applicant Login :
User (Applicant) can register to this Web site and can perform various activities. A Registerd user can file applications for:
** Network Licences
** Non-Network Licenses
** Coordination Licenses
** Type Approval
** Amateur Licenses
SACFA Applications can also be filed by a Registered User. The status of all SACFA cases is available on-line.
The Applications filed can be tracked through this Web Site.
It is adviced that users register to the WPC Web Site once and perform there activities using the same Login ID and Password.
Kindly use Internet Explorer
Before Filling Online Application and Forwarding for various Licenses,You are advised to go through this Checklist.
Status of filled application :
Query for Viewing SACFA / License Application Status for a given Period.
Through this login:
You can view the status of all the SACFA / License applications filed by all the Users at WPC for a given Period.
Contact us :
Government of India
Wireless Planning & Coordination Wing
Ministry of Communications and Information Technology
Department of Telecommunications