Name of the Organisation : Gujarat Technological University Ahmedabad (gtu.ac.in)
Type of Announcement : Download Hall Ticket / Call Letter
Designation : Assistant Registrar, Computer Programmer, DEO
Reference Number : Advt.No.08/2014
Download your Hall Ticket / Call Letter here : 220.127.116.11/recruitment08/
Home Page : http://gtu.ac.in/Recruitment.asp
Answer Key for Various GTU Recruitment Exams : https://www.indianjobtalks.in/40808.html
Written/Elimination Test held on 08/06/2014
Enter search criteria and hit “Search” button.
* Make sure to have signature of candidate
* Appearing in the examination does not qualify you to the post
In Case of missing photo & sign, please affix photo and sign of candidate in another copy and send this copy to GTU.
You are requested to bring following documents while coming at test centre:
1. Your Photo ID Proof i.e. Driving License/PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Employee ID card in original and a copy.
2. Original Hall ticket downloaded from the University Web site (www.gtu.ac.in).
3. Original Call letter.
Kindly note that
** Mobile phone, calculator or any such types of instruments are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall.
** Receiving this letter or attending the test does not confirm any right claim on you for appointment to the applied post, unless your candidature/eligibility etc. is confirmed. In case it is found at any time that you do not fulfill qualification, experience, other related criteria etc. your candidature shall automatically stand cancelled without any claim what so ever.
** No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the test.
** You will have to remain present in the examination hall before 30 minutes of start of the test without fail.
** The written test is conducted without scrutiny of applications and in order to shortlist for interview. However the candidates will be declared eligible for interview if found suitable after scrutiny of the application. The candidates called for interview shall be finally selected based on Bio-Data profile and performance of the candidate in the interview.
** Late coming candidates will be not allowed in any circumstances.
Other Important Instructions:
1. Eligible candidates are informed to remain present at exam centre before 30 minutes of Commencement of the test.
2. The written test is conducted without scrutiny of applications and in order to shortlist for interview. However the candidates will be declared eligible for interview if found suitable after scrutiny of the application. The candidates called for interview shall be finally selected based on Bio data profile and performance of the candidate in the interview.
3. Electronic gadgets including mobile phones, i-pad, calculator etc. which leads to unfair Means are not allowed at the examination hall.
4. Entry to exam hall is strictly based upon the hall ticket which is to be downloaded from GTU website in Recruitment section after 01.06.2014.
5. Candidate must carry any valid original photo identity proof such as driving licence, PAN card etc. along with a photocopy of the same while appearing for the test.
6. Black or blue ball point pen is to be used for answering in OMR sheets.