Name of the Organisation : POGO TV (pogo.tv)
Type of Announcement : POGO Ninja Nontu Contest 2015
Notification : https://www.indianjobtalks.in/uploads/42580-NinjaNontuContest-PDF.pdf
Home Page : http://www.pogo.tv/competition-rules
Ninja Nontu Contest :
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO “POGO Ninja Nontu Contest”
1. Information on prizes and how to enter the “POGO Ninja Nontu Contest” (Competition) form a part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry (Terms).
2. Entry to the Competition is open to all legal residents of India who are between the ages of 4 to 14 as on 11 January 2015 (each an Entrant and collectively Entrants). No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition. All Entrants must seek parental or guardian approval before participating in the Competition. It will be the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s participation in this Competition. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter (as defined in paragraph 18 below) and Promoter’s related companies and advertising agencies may not enter the Competition.
3. The Terms & Conditions will be posted on www.pogo.tv. The entrants can send short message services (SMS) “POGO” (space) (your answer)” to “58888” (Competition Number). Each SMS sent by an Entrant will cost him or her approximate amount of Indian Rupee (INR) 3 to (INR) 5 per SMS plus taxes. Entrants will be solely responsible for all charges incurred in participating in the Competition, including any internet and, or mobile phone charges. Entrants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish provided that each entry is separately submitted.
4. Entry to the Competition commences on 11 January 2015 and closes at last entry received on the same date(Competition Period). By entering the Competition, Entrants accept these Terms
5. The prize selection for the Competition will take place at Mumbai, India on 10 March 2015 at 6:00 pm.
6. During the Competition Period viewers will be required to watch Ninja Nontu Movie on POGO (Channel) at 12:00 pm onwards. Entrants will have to look out for the contest question during the break and send correct answers/ entries via entry mechanism mentioned in paragraph 3 above. The promoter will air the contest question on a daily basis.
7. At the end of the Competition Period, Promoters will select 2 (Two) winners from among all those Entrants who have answered any of the contest questions asked over the contest duration correctly (each a Winner and collectively Winners). Each Winner will receive following prizes (each a Prize and collectively Prizes);
(a) 1 Prize Winner will get a chance to win a Bicycle worth not more than INR 8,700/- (Rupees Eight Thousand Seven Hundred only) each;
(b) 1 Prize Winner will get a chance to win a PSP worth not more than INR 6,990/- (Rupees Six Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety only) each;
8. The Promoter will therefore select a total of 2 Winners to the Competition. The total value of all the Prizes will be approximately INR 16,000/- (Rupees Sixteen Thousand Only).
8. The Promoter’s decision is based on a set of pre-determined criteria and their decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into about the Competition or the judges’ decision(s). The Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes (or any part of them) or for lost damaged or misdirected Prizes or mail. Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prizes (or any part of them) for an item of similar value. The specifications and brand (as applicable) of the Prizes may change midway, before or after the commencement of the Competition at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter is not responsible for the service and support of the Prizes after they are delivered to the Winners.
9. Winners will be notified by telephone to the telephone number submitted with such participant’s entry. The Promoter reserve the right to use any other method or medium deemed fit in its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of announcing the Winners. Upon request, the Winners may be required to provide their contact details, passport/identity number, proof of residency, proof of age and/or any other details deemed necessary and relevant by the Promoter in its sole discretion prior to the collection of any Prizes. If the Prize is declined, unclaimed or unable to be claimed, or if a Winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied, the Promoter may direct the judges to select the next best and valid entry from the entries received as an alternative Winner at its sole discretion.
10. The Prizes and the Prize letter will be couriered to the Winners at the address given at registration for the Competition on or before 25 March 2015.
11. The Winners and their parents or guardians may, at the absolute discretion of the Promoter, be required to execute a deed of release and indemnity in a form prescribed by the Promoter in order to receive the Prizes. All Prizes will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian as all Winners will be between the ages of four and fourteen. It is the sole responsibility of the Winners’ parents or guardians to monitor or supervise the use of any of the Prizes.
12. By entering into this Competition, each Entrant and his/her parent/guardian is deemed to have granted Promoter the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to use the nickname, names, photographs, voice or video recordings and entries of such Entrant and/or representatives of such Entrant without obtaining any other further consent or making any payment whatsoever to such Entrant and/or the representatives of such Entrant for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media.
The Promoter is Turner International India Private Limited. Its office is at 5th Floor, Radisson Commercial Plaza, National Highway No.8, Mahipalpur, New Delhi – 110037, India