Name of the organisation : Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC)
Name of the post : Recruitment for Station Controller/ Maintainer, Customer Relations Assistant in 2014
Reference Number : ADVT NO: DMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2014
Apply Online : http://eapplynew.com/dmrc2014/pages/dmrcindex.htm
Notification : https://www.indianjobtalks.in/uploads/23101-ADVT_No.DMRC_O_M_1_2014.pdf
Home Page : http://www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx
DMRC Last Update:
Retired, Experienced Engineer Recruitment : https://www.indianjobtalks.in/29394.html
Recruitment for the Posts of Station Controller/ train Operator (SC/TO) , Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), JEs (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil) & Maintainers
ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL START ( delhimetrorail.com ), career Link From 11/03/2014 (18 hrs )
APPLICATION FEE to be paid between: From 13/03/2014 to 15/04/2014
Bank Challan will be generated upto, through DMRC website: 13/04/2014 (23.59 hrs)
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS : 15/04/2014 (23: 59 hrs.)
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF PRINTED REGISTRATION SLIP : 22/04/2014
Applications are invited from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the following category of Non-Executive posts in DMRC:
Name of Post : Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO)
No of vacancies : 98 (UR-51, OBC-26, SC-14, ST-07, ExS-14*)
Education Qualification : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronics or equivalent or BSC Hons (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Name of Post : Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)
No of vacancies : 234 (UR-120, OBC-63, SC-34, ST-17, ExS-33*)
Education Qualification : Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration)
Name of Post : Jr.Engineer/ Electrical
No of vacancies : 89 (UR-46, OBC-24, SC-13, ST-06, ExS-12*)
Education Qualification : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Name of Post : Jr.Engineer/ Electronics
No of vacancies : 136 (UR-70, OBC-36, SC-20, ST-10, ExS-19*)
Education Qualification : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Name of Post : Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical
No of vacancies : 35 (UR-19, OBC-09, SC-05, ST-02, ExS-05*)
Education Qualification : Three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical /equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Name of Post : Jr.Engineer/ Civil
No of vacancies : 32 (UR-18, OBC-08, SC-04, ST-02, ExS-04*)
Education Qualification : Three years Engineering Diploma in Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Name of Post : Maintainer
No of vacancies : 570
Education Qualification : ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade
How to apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC?s website delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/OM/HR/I/2014”.
5. He/she may thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
6. Candidates are required to click the link “generation of the BANK CHALLAN” (fee payment voucher) and enter necessary details like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No. and Amount.
7. A bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated.
8. The Bank Challan will be generated only upto 13/04/2014 (upto 23.59 hrs) from the date of issue of advertisement.
9. The system generated Bank challan will be in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC?s Copy). Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite Written Examination Fee (for fee details see para “Payment of application fee”) per post in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan. Only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
i) For payment of fees, candidate has to approach the nearest SBI branch with the system generated bank challan only, with a unique „Bank Reference Number” in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate?s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC?s Copy) downloaded from DMRC website delhimetrorail.com.
ii) The system generated challan printed from the DMRC website should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting amount in the allocated account.
iii) On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch code of the bank collecting the money. Candidates are required to collect the “Candidate?s Copy” and “DMRC Copy” from the bank. They are also required to ensure themselves that these bank challans contain i) SBI Journal number ii) Branch Name iii) Branch code No. iv) Date of deposit v) Amount.
iv) DMRC will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. If selected for Psycho Test/Interview, candidate will have to show the original copy of the challan meant for the candidate.
v) Application fee is to be paid between 13/03/2014 to 15/04/2014 only.
vi) Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted, towards application fee.
10. Candidates are now ready to apply Online by re-visiting the career link i.e. “DMRC/OM/HR/I/2014” on DMRC?s website delhimetrorail.com and by going to sub link titled “Apply Online” and follow the instructions given therein carefully for Online Registration.
11. The Online registration will remain active from 18.00 hrs of 11/03/2014 to 23.59 hrs of 15/04/2014 only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. DMRC will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days due to heavy rush etc.
12. Select the post applied and fill in the requisite details in the online application format. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully. There will be a pre-view of the applications filled in by the candidate before submitting the application, so that it can be edited. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted.
13. Once you submit your application, the system will generate a unique Registration No. and generate a Registration Slip, which will have unique Registration number, your basic details like name, category, and post applied for.
i) Candidates are advised to take 2 (two) print outs of the Registration slip. One copy of registration slip, duly filled, should be sent to us and the other copy should be kept with the candidate for future reference.
ii) Paste his/her recent passport size colored photograph (3.5 cm X 3.5 cm) at appropriate place.
iii) Put his/her signature, in blue ink only, at the allocated place and put his/her left thumb impression on the relevant space allocated in the Registration slip. The thumb impression must be clear and complete. Ridges of the thumb impression must be clearly visible.
iv) Fill in the declaration given on the registration slip in your own handwriting. Handwriting should be in free flow and not in capital letters. v) Candidates must ensure that the photograph must in be colour, not more than 03 months old from the date of the publication of this notification and it should be of good quality with fine print. Applications with mutilated or deformed photographs will summarily be rejected by DMRC. The other copy of the registration slip should be kept with the candidate for future reference.
15. Documents to be sent with the duly filled registration slip (as explained in para 14) :
i) Original copy of the system generated challan meant for DMRC.
ii) Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories must attach an attested copy of their SC/ST certificates with the registration slip. OBC candidates (central list) are also required to attach the attested copy of their certificate.
16. The candidate will now send one copy of “Registration Slip” duly completed as explained above so as to reach the address given hereunder latest by 22/04/2014, positively via Ordinary Post only. Candidates must ensure that their duly filled applications reach the under mentioned address by 22/04/2014 at the following address:
POST BAG No. 9 LODHI ROAD POST OFFICE
NEW DELHI- 110003
In case of non receipt of filled in registration slips by post, the candidature will not be acceptable. A sub- link will be provided, after the closing date for receipt of applications by post, wherein a candidate can track the status of his/her submitted applications.
17 The envelope should be properly sealed and super scribed with a. Name of the post & post code. and b. Category – UR/OBC/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen (as the case may be). Imp: one envelop should carry only one application only.
Contact Postal Address:
POST BAG NO- 9 ,
LODHI ROAD POST OFFICE ,
NEW DELHI- 110003