Name of the Organization : Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (mcgm.gov.in)
Type of Facility : New Water Line Connection Application Process
Location : Mumbai
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : http://www.mcgm.gov.in/
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Related Content:
Establishments Registration: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/23643.html
Factory Permit Application: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/23648.html
Trade License Application: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/23652.html
Birth/ Death Certificate: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/12687.html
Pay Water Bills Online: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/3711.html
Application For New Water Line Connection :
The Water Works Department is an Administrative Department of MCGM that issues various Permits in consultation with and advice from other technical advisory departments like Engineering, Assessment & Collection, Pest Control Department etc. In view of this, it is necessary to obtain Permit from Water Works department for new water connection.
Application for issuing new water line connection:
1.New Connection (Individual) :
1. Copy of valid IOD.
2. Set of approved plan ( certified copy).
3. SAppointment letter of Licensed Plumber.
4. Estimated cost of construction.
5. Pain bills of all existing CCMS.
7. Full C.C.
8. D/T approved by LP ( up to Gr+7).
9. D/T approved by E ( 2 PTR) (for Gr+8 and above and requiring fire fighting arrangement).
10. MOC ( as applicable ).
11. Tanker water challans.
12. Special water requirement if any.
13. Representation of all occupants of building.
14. Copy of agreement between occupants and developers.
2.Existing Connection (Society) :
1. Copy of Latest water charges Bills paid.
2. For Commercial water connection, copy of License issued by the MCGM authority.
3. Slums (Stand Post Connection) :
1. Resolution of the Nal committee.
2. Ration card Xerox copies.
3. Electrol roll list ( prior to 1/1/1995 ).
4. Appointment letter of license plumber.
5. Location sketch showing structures of applicants.
Following Documents are required Only in case of Renewal/Transfer Applications along with the above documents :
6. Copy of Latest water charges Bill.
7. For Commercial water connection, copy of License issued by the MCGM authority.
Approving Authority :
Assistant Engineer Water Works/ Executive Engineer – WW, Dy Hydraulic Engg, Hy Engg depending on the diameter of pipe line)
Processing Duration :
Seven days (per scrutiny level) for all other applications from the date of submission of valid application along with required documents. (difficult to complete within 7 days. Some application take beyond 6 months.WW dept can processed the appln within 7 days provided A&C, AEE, PCO has approved it. Ie all tax are paid).
Application Scrutiny Levels :
Two levels scrutiny for all other applications. More than two depending on diameter of pipeline
Fees Applicable :
Scrutiny Fee payable at the time of submission of New Application
Schedule Fee payable after approval of application by the competent authority
Where to Apply :
Visit the any of the nearest Citizen Facilitation Center (CFC) established by the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai. Shortly the Shop and Establishment Registration – Form A, can also be filled online by visiting Citizen portal on www.mcgm.gov.in,
How to Apply :
Applicant needs to submit the duly completed and signed application form, along with required documents and fees at the CFC.
Application Form :
Application will be available shortly. Currently applications are available at Citizen Facilitation Centers.
Contact Postal Address :
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai,
Mumbai C.S.T. 400001