Name of the Organization : Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (mcgm.gov.in)
Type of Facility : Factory Permit Application Process
Location : Mumbai
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : http://www.mcgm.gov.in/
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Related Content:
Establishments Registration: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/23643.html
Trade License Application: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/23652.html
Water Line Connection: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/23606.html
Birth/ Death Certificate: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/12687.html
Pay Water Bills Online: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/3711.html
Building and Factories :
The Building & Factories Department is an Administrative Department of MCGM that issues various Permits in consultation with and advice from other technical advisory departments like, Fire Brigade, Engineering, Estate, etc. In view of this it is necessary for any Establishment/Individual/Societies to obtain required Permit from Building & Factories department before starting any activities including permissions for Factory Permit/ Flour Mill Permit, Balcony Enclosure, Loft Permission, WCC Permission, Repair Permission and Temporary Monsoon Shed/ Mandap permission within private premises that falls under this license category.
Building / Factory : Permission for Category*
Temporary Monsoon Shed
Application Form :
** Application for Factory Permit / Flour Mill Permit*
** Form ‘C’ – Factory Permit / Flour Mill Permit*
** Renewal of Factory Permit / Flour Mill Permit*
** Alteration in Factory Permit*
** Transfer or Change in Constitution*
** Duplicate Copy of Factory Permit*
** Cancellation of Factory Permit*
** Restoration of Factory Permit*
Download Here : http://www.mcgm.gov.in/irj/portal/an…d25c5ebec981e#
CFC Documents CheckList :
For Temporary Balcony Enclosure.
1. Copy of Occupation or Completion Plan
2. NOC of the Owner / Society (Annexure A)
3. Plan showing area of Balcony and cross Section giving Details of Proposed Enclosure
4. In case the common wall is to be Removed, stability Certificate from registered structural engineer shall be Submitted
For Loft :
1. Three Copies of Plan With
(a) Location Plan
(b) Block Plan Showing Proposed Loft
(c) Cross Section of Proposed Loft
2. NOC from Fire officer.
3. Documents of Ownership / Tenancy agreement (Registered).
4. Documents :
Permit Copy U/S 390 of MMC Act
License copy U/S 394 of MMC Act
Structure stability Certificate issued by registered Structured engineer
NOC Of the Society / Owner to construct loft (Annexure A)
Undertaking for faithful compliance (Annexure B)
5. Authorization Documents :
Approved Plan with Occupation certificate
Assessment certificate showing 1st date of Assessment, prior to 1.4.62 issued by Asst. Assessor and Collector of ward OR CTS Abstract Prior to 1961-62
Photo pass of the structure in name of Applicant
For WCC :
1. Medical Certificate from Registered Medical Practitioner. Stating the need of English Type W.C to the Party
2. Plan Showing Location of Premises and Exact size of the Flat and Bathroom where W.C is to be Provided
3. Copy of Approval Plans with Occupation Certificate OR Certificate from A.A.&C Showing the Existence of the Structure prior to 1961-62 in case of commercial,1964 of Residential
4. NOC from the Owner / Society or Indemnity Bond
5. Certificate from registered lumber showing the drainage Layout
6. Undertaking for Faithful Compliance
7. NOC from the Tenant Occupying the room below the proposed W.C.
For Repairs :
1. Two Copies of Plans Showing Location sketch section Plans with outer Dimension and Section of Existing structure and proposed structure
2. Copies of Occupation Plan or building completion Plan
2. Certificate Form Assistant Assessor and collector of ward stating1st date of Assessment, area of structure and user
CTS Abstract Prior to 1961-62 showing the Structure :
2. Photo pass in the name of applicant.
2. NOC from landlord (Annexure A)
3. Undertaking for faithful compliance (Annexure B)
4. Indemnity Bond (Annexure C)
5. Registered Agreement of sale deed / rent Receipt
For Temporary Monsoon Shed :
1. Sketch showing Proposed shed with Location Plan with Dimensions
2. NOC from Owner/society or if not Indemnity Bond (Annexure A or B)
3. LIC U/S 394 of MMC Act and or shops and Establishment LIC
3. Permit U/S 390 of MMC Act
3. Registration certificate from Charity Commissioner.
Approving Authority :
Assistant Engineer Building & Factories
Processing Duration :
Nil for Duplicate certificate application as the certificate will be delivered at the time of submission of valid application along with applicable fees.
Seven days (per scrutiny level) for all other applications from the date of submission of valid application along with required documents.
Appliation Scrutiny Levels :
Single level for Duplicate certificate application
Two levels scrutiny for all other applications
Fees Applicable :
Scrutiny Fee payable at the time of submission of New Application/Permits
Schedule Fee payable after approval of application by the competent authority
Where to Apply :
Visit the nearest Citizen Facilitation Center (CFC) established by the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai.
How to Apply :
Applicant needs to submit the duly completed and signed application form, along with required documents and fees at the CFC. These applications will be available on this portal shortly.
Application Format :
Application will be available shortly. Currently applications are available at Citizen Facilitation Centers.
Application Status :
Visit the nearest CFC or use the online facility “Check Application Status” provided on Citizen Portal in order to keep track of your application. Unique Application No. (Also called as Transaction ID) is essential in order to use this facility
Check Application Status : http://www.mcgm.gov.in/irj/portal/an…7675b73f1dc13a
Contact Postal Address :
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai,
Mumbai C.S.T. 400001