Name of the organisation : Kerala Feeds Limited (keralafeeds.com)
Name of the post : Recruitment 2014 Management Trainee
Reference No. : —
Notification : https://www.indianjobtalks.in/uploads/38858-recruitment.pdf
Application Form : https://www.indianjobtalks.in/uploads/38858-application_form.doc
A professionally managed ISO 9001-2008 Pelletized Cattle Feed Manufacturing Company under Government of Kerala, having its operations at Kallettumkara, Karunagapally, Kozhikodu, Idukki, Athavanad, Muthalamada & Kanjikode(For further information on the company please visit our web site, invites applications for the following posts from interested & qualified candidates.
Name of the post: Management Trainee
Age Limit (as on 01.06.2014) : 18-27 years
Compensation : Rs.12000/-pm (consolidated)
Qualification & Experience:
(1)Marketing : MBA in Marketing/Sales & Marketing (60% Marks aggregate)
(2) Materials : MBA in Materials Management/Supply Chain Management (60% Marks aggregate)
(3) Finance : MBA in Finance/ M. Com (60% Marks aggregate) or ICWA Inter/CA Inter
(4) HR : MBA in HR/IR/ Personnel Management or Equivalent Post Graduate Qualification from a Recognized University. (60% Marks aggregate)
Fee : A non-refundable bank demand draft for Rs.250/- in favour of the Managing Director, Kerala Feeds Ltd. payable at Irinjalakuda/Chalakudy (SC/ST candidates exempted) is to be enclosed with application by the candidates applying by post. In case of candidates applying by E-mail, DD has to be furnished at the time of Written Test.
1 All eligible candidates should apply before the last date for receiving the application.
2 All shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the written examination.
3 The written exam is only for screening purpose.
4 Qualifying candidates in the written examination only will be called for the interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test/Interview.
How To Apply:
Interested can didates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may download the prescribed format from website and send duly filled by E-mail/ Post super scribing the Post applied for on top of the Envelope. Completed applications with all requirements should reach
Contact Postal Address:
The Manager (P&A)I/c,
Kerala Feeds Ltd.
Last Date Of Application: 14.06.2014 Before 5.00 PM
Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Common Written Examination without the following documents;
(1) Call Letter for Written Examination
(2) Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original and
(3) Photocopy of photo-identity proof (as mentioned) above Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Written Examination may not be permitted to attend the examination.