Name of the Organisation : State Board of Technical Education and Training Andhra Pradesh (sbtetap.gov.in )
Type of Announcement : Typewriting & Shorthand Examination February-2015 Jan/Feb
Typewriting and shorthand examinations Jan/Feb-2015-Revised Instructions for filing of Online Applications
SCHEDULE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION AND PAYMENT OF FEE
a) Commencement of filing of online application : 20-12-2014.
b) Last date to pay the fee without fine for private Candidates and Principals of Typewriting Institutions. : 03-01-2015
c) Last date to pay the fee with a fine of Rs.300/- for private And Institutions. : 06-01-2015.
d) Last date to pay the fee under TATKAL Scheme Rs.1400/-: 08-01-2015.
e) Last date to submit downloaded applications (with normal, Late fee and TATKAL applications) for private candidates And Typewriting Institutions.: 09-01-2015.
Shorthand Examinations : Second weekend of February, 2015.
Typewriting Examinations : Third weekend of February,2015.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM AND MODE OF PAYMENT OF FEE OF TYPEWRITING AND SHORTHAND EXAMINATIONS TO BE HELD DURING JANUARY/FEBRUARY,2015.
(Please go through the instructions carefully given below before filing the application)
The Typewriting and Shorthand Institutes which are recognised by the Department of Technical Education,Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Hyderabad for the Block Peiod 2014 & 2015, 2015& 2016 and for the calendar year 2015 whose names are placed in the website of the SBTET, are alone, eligible to sponsor the candidates for the typewriting and shorthand examinations scheduled to be held in February,2015.
1. The Principals of Recognised Institutions/Private candidates, belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh, have to file the online application with URLhttp://apsbtet.net/twshportal and for Telangana http://ousbtet.net/twshportal
2. The candidates must apply through the recognized Typewriting Institutions in case of first appearance for any of the examinations (any grade or any language). Subsequently one can appear privately by enclosing a copy of his previous Hall Ticket and requisite qualifications along with downloaded online application. For shorthand, candidates can appear directly and send their downloaded applications along with requisite documents.
3. For Filing the online application, click on Online Application.
4. If the candidate already appeared for any of the Type writing or Short hand examinations in the last 6 sessions, select Yes for Did you appear for TWSH in any of the last 6 sessionsand enter the corresponding Hall Ticket No., which will fetch the old data and reduces the data entry work.
5. In the application form, Name, Father’s name and date of birth of the candidate should be entered as per SSC/Bonafide/Equivalent Certificates.
6. Subject, Batch, Language, Grade and Examination Centre where the candidate is willing to appear for the examination shall be entered carefully. Once the Registration No. is generated any of the above data cannot be changed and the fee paid will not be refunded.
7. The Principals of Typewriting Institutes have to file the applications after login with their login credentials only. The username is nothing but their institution code and the password “welcome”.If any of the institution filed the application without login to the portal, the candidate will be treated as Private candidate.
8. All the Principals of Typewriting Institutions shall submit the downloaded applications, along with the copies of prerequisite qualifications duly attested by the Principal/Gazetted Officer and acovering letter addressed to the Secretary,SBTET,Hyderabad within the stipulated time.
9. All the private candidates, after downloading online applications, along with the requisite documents attested by a Gazetted Officer, shall submit directly to Sri. P. Ramulu, Deputy Secretary, (TE) of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, 7th Floor, BRKRBhavan, Near: Tank Bund Road, Hyderabad-500 063 as private candidate within the stipulated time.
10. If any candidate ineligible to pay the fee as private candidate, paid the fee and request to forward the application through the institution cannot be entertained.
11. Color Photos are only accepted. Black & white photos and photos taken with wearing cap/cooling glasses will not be accepted, as the purpose of clear identity gets defeated.
12. After submitting the online application, for any corrections in Name, Father name, Date of Birth and change of photograph, the candidate/principal has to send the email with details to firstname.lastname@example.org before issue of Hall Ticket.
13. Once Hall Ticket is generated, no corrections will be entertained.
14. The candidates must be educated regarding the scheme of evaluation of answer scripts of Typewriting and Shorthand Examinations, as most of the students are applying for recounting of papers due to ignorance of the procedure. For example: (1) In respect of Typewriting English 2 marks, 4 marks for Typewriting Telugu, Hindi and Urdu Lower Grades, 3 marks for Telugu, Hindi and Urdu Higher Grades are to be deducted for each mistake or error. (2) In respect of Shorthand no candidate shall be allowed to pass, who makes more than 4% of errors or omissions in transcription.
15. The SBTET has introduced new model of answer booklet along with the OMR sheet stitched together with perforation for Typewriting and Shorthand Examinations on which the same barcode of the candidate is printed instead of loose color answer sheets for Typing on Machine from the last examinations and the detailed instructions are placed in the SBTET website i.e. http://sbtetap.gov.in for information of the students and Principals. Therefore, all the Principals of Typewriting and Shorthand institutions shall educate the students about the use of new OMR barcoded answer sheet thoroughly.
How to file online application:
1. Candidate willing to apply for Typewriting or Shorthand Examination can file online application directly (if eligible as per SBTET norms) or the application can be filed through recognised institutions.
2. The url for filing the online application for Type Writing and Shorthand Examinations is http://apsbtet.net/twshportal for Andhra Pradesh and http://ousbtet.net/twshportal for Telangana.
3. The candidate who already appeared for Type writing or Shorthand Examinations for any grade/Subject in the last 6 sessions (i.e. December,2011, September,2012, February,2013 and July/August,2013 and February,2014 & August,2014), has to choose yes for the option Did you appear for TWSH in any of the last 6 sessions and enter the respective HallTicket No. A click on submit button will fetch the personal data of the candidate thereby reduces the data entry work. If a candidate does not remember the correct Hall Ticket No./Registration No. of his previous examination, he has to choose No for the above option and apply as a fresh candidate through a recognised Typewriting Institute in the State as per the instructions given in the notification.
4. Before filing the application, the candidate has to scan the color photo and keep the image ready to upload for filing the online application.
5. After entering into the website, enter the details and save the application by click on Savebutton and note down the application number for future reference. The application number is useful for retrieving the application. The already saved application can be retrieved by a click on Application Search and entering the application number.
6. The payment can be made immediately by a click on submit button.
Mode of Fee Payment:
After entering the data and uploading the photo, click on Submitbutton will display two payment options.a) A.P.Online(B) Online.
APOnline: The candidate can pay the examination fee in any APOnline centre by entering the basic data. The APOnline operator will issue a receipt containing the secrete code. The candidate belongs to Andhra Pradesh has to enter the online application with a url: http://apsbtet.net/twshportal and the candidate belongs to Telangana has to enter the online application with url: http://ousbtet.net/twshportal, enter the data, upload the photo, click on submit and select APOnline as payment option. Enter the secret code printed on the payment receipt issued by the AP Online centre, then Registration No. will be generated and get the printout of the application.
Online: Payment gateway facility has been introduced by SBTET to facilitate the candidates/Principals of Typewriting Institutes to make the payment of examination fee by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. After a click on submit button, select Online then it will take to the payment gateway. Select the Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking, then select the Card type i.e. VISA/MASTER/MAESTRO, enter the details and click on pay, then application will be generated and get the printout of the application. In case of institutions, the institute has to login with their respective usernames and password issued by SBTET and the institute can make the payment for a maximum of ten candidates at a time, the remaining procedure is the same.
After verifying the applications, SBTET will generate Hall Tickets and place them in the same portal one week before the examination. If any candidate files the applications for the same grade from more than one institution, the applications filed by the candidate for that grade will be cancelled.The candidates may get the print out of the Hall Tickets from the same portal for appearing the examinations. The Hall Ticket must be attested by a Gazetted Officer or the Principal of Type Institute.