Organisation : Central Warehousing Corporation Patna Region
Post Name: Recruitment for Warehouse Assistant Grade-II in 2015
Reference Number : No.: CWC/RO-Patna/Rectt.-WAG-II/Estt./2014-15/
Notification & Application Form : https://www.indianjobtalks.in/uploads/43504-rectt_wag_II-pat_130315.pdf
Home Page : http://cewacor.nic.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=116&Itemid=57&lang=en
Application are invited for the post of Warehouse Assistant Gr.-II in Patna Region.
Central Warehousing Corporation, a schedule- A Mini Ratna Public Sector undertaking functioning under the Ministry of consumer affairs, Food & Public Distribution (Govt. of India) providing Warehouse Facilities and Logistic Support to Agriculture Sector and other Notified commodities, invites applications for the post of Warehouse Assistant Gr.-II for the Regional Office, Patna and its Warehouses located in the State of Bihar and Jharkhand from Indian Nationals who fulfill the following qualification, age etc, as per details given below:-
Name of the post : Warehouse Assistant Grade-II
Number of vacancies : 12
Age limit : Minimum-18 Years Maximum-25 Years
Scale of pay IDA (Rs.) : 8,900-24,320
* Age relaxation for reserved categories as per Govt. of India guidelines
Educational Qualification :
Matric with a minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute preferably with experience of office work (typing speed will however, be not a condition precedent for physically handicapped candidates found otherwise suitable).
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR CANDIDATES :
1. The post carries IDA pattern pay scale and usual allowances thereon such as HRA and leave travel facilities etc. The scale carries DA on percentage basis.
2. Employees of State/Central Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should get their application routed through proper channel, so as to reach the office of the Regional Manager, Central Warehousing Corporation, Patna:800 001, on or before 13.04.2015.
3. Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility conditions gives no right to any person to appear for written test. Only short- listed candidates will be called for written test and Typing test.
4. General/OBC applicants shall submit their application along with the non refundable application fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) through demand draft drawn in favour of the Regional Manager, Central Warehousing Corporation payable at Patna from any Nationalized Bank. No application fee for SC/ST candidates. Payment other than demand draft will not be accepted.
5. Self attested Photostat copies of documents in proof of Age, Educational qualifications, Caste Certificate, Disabilities, Two Passport size Photograph, Experience etc. should be attached with the application. Original certificates will however be scrutinized / verified at the time of appointment.
6. Incomplete applications or applications not in prescribed format shall be summarily be rejected.
7. The application is prescribed format in A-4 size paper alongwith requisite fees (wherever applicable) and documents should be sent to the Regional Manager, Central Warehousing Corporation, 2nd Floor, Block-A, Mauryalok Complex, Dakbunglow Road, Patna : 800001. on or before 13.04.2015
8. The envelope containing applications shall be super scribing as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF WA-II IN CWC PATNA REGION”
9. No application shall be entertained after the last date of receipt of application and will be rejected.
10. Candidates called for written test & typing test will not be paid any TA/DA. However the candidates belong to SC/ST categories will be given TA as per Govt. of India guidelines for attending typing test only.
11. All appointments will be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Corporation in-force from time to time. Other benefits like CPF, Gratuity, Leave Travel Concessions, Leave Encashment, Medical Facilities, Perks/Perquisites etc. shall be applicable as per Rules of Corporation as amended from time to time.
12. Before applying for the post, candidates should satisfy themselves about Age & Qualifications.
13. Candidate furnishing false information found at any stage, will be liable for cancellation of candidature and termination from the Service.
14. Candidates are advised not to attempt any influence which will disqualify them.