Organisation : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Graduate Trainee in 2015
Reference Number : Advt. No. 3/2015
Apply Online : http://184.108.40.206/ongc/College/Index_New.aspx
Notification : https://www.indianjobtalks.in/uploads/44412-Advt_No3_2015CBT%20English.pdf
Home Page : http://www.ongcindia.com/
Recruitment of Graduate Trainees 2015
Important Date :
Online Registration Period 21.03.2015 To 10.04.2015
Payment Period at SBI Branches for Challan 21.03.2015 To 10.04.2015
Period for downloading Admit Card 26.04.2015 To 10.05.2015
General Instructions for Applicants :
For online application, Please use only Internet Explorer 9 & above version.
1. There is a single online registration portal for candidates applying online for both GATE-2015 based and CBT based posts.
2. All applicants have to register online only and fill in their details in the online application form.
3. Download Bank Challan slip from downloads on the home page.
4. A registration slip will be generated on successful registration. Take a printout of this registration slip and keep it in a safe place. Print out of registration slip should not be tampered with. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected. Nor the printout of the Registration Slip neither the Bank Challan is required to send through post.
5. E-Mail and SMS will also be sent at the registered E-Mail ID as well as on the mobile no. intimating that you have registered successfully. Candidates are also advised to check the SPAM folder, in case the mail is not appearing in the inbox.
6. Documents Required before Registration
a) GATE-2015 Admit Card[Only For Posts advertised in Advertisement No. 5/2014 (R&P) ]
b) Candidate’s copy of the bank challan from the bank, duly receipted. [Only For Posts advertised in Advertisement No. 3/2015 (R&P) ]
c) Active email id and mobile no. ( For All Posts)
d) Scanned copy of your photograph and signature whereas the signature is made just below the photograph (not more than 70 kb, jpg or jpeg format only) (For All Posts)
7. Registered candidate can also view his/her data by relogin using combination of his ONGC Registration ID, date of birth and email ID. After logging in, he can also take a print out of his registration slip.
8. If applying for GATE-2015 based posts and entered the wrong Email-ID/Address/Date of Birth/Phone number or any other details, you can enter your details again by using the same GATE-2015 Registration number GATE Enrollment ID but with different E-mail ID. The most recent application with same registration number & enrolment id will be taken into consideration.
9. If applying for CBT based Support discipline’s posts and entered the wrong Email-ID/Address/Date of Birth/Phone number or any other details, you will have to apply again by using new bank challan number after paying the fees again with different E-mail ID.
10. Wherever the university does not give percentage and only gives letter grades/CGPA/OGPA etc., the same has to be converted into % as per conversion formula applied by the Institute/University for awarding class/ division.
11. If no vacancy is available for the selected reserved category in particular post, he/she can still apply for the post by clicking Unreserved (UR) as applied category, but no age relaxation will be applicable. However fees is payable as per his /her actual category.
12. All candidates, having nationality other than Citizen of India, will be required to produce certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
13. Online appliOnline application validation rules are designed based on the Advertisement requirement. Candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully and refer “FAQ’s “. Application submitted through On-Line form does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria in the advertisement and Application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the candidature can be rejected if found to be ineligible at any point of time.
Guide Lines for Scanning Photograph with Signature
The Technical Specifications of the sample scanned image shown below are:
• Size of the file < 70 KB
• Dpi setting = 200 dpi
• True Colour
Photograph must be a recent passport size picture, picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white background. If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows. If you have to use flash ensure there is no “red-eye”. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
(1) Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the above required dimensions. Sign in the Signature Space provided. Ensure that the signature is within the box.
(2) Scan the above required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page.
(3) The entire image dimension (3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in (*.jpeg,*.jpg) format on local machine.
(4) Ensure Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 70KB.
(5) If the size of the file is more than 70 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
(6) The applicant has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full; initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted.
(7) The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
(8) The signature will be used to put on the Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Interview Call Letter and wherever necessary. If the Applicant’s signature at any point of time of the selection process, does not match, the candidature of the candidate will be disqualified.