Name of the Organization : Odisha Commercial Tax Department (odishatax.gov.in)
Type of Facility : E-Payment of Commercial Taxes by Unregistered Dealers
Location : Bhubaneswar
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Website : https://odishatax.gov.in/
Odisha Commercial Tax Department Related Content:
New Process of Form EI&EII: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/25298.html
Dealer’s Registration Online: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/25198.html
Apply For New Amendment: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/25249.html
Dealer’s Online Enrolment: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/25092.html
VAT Clearance Certificate: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/25301.html
Offline Payment of Taxes: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/25261.html
e-CST Form Cancellation: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/25231.html
File CST Return Online: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/25274.html
Issuance of e-Waybill: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/25214.html
View Dealer Ledger: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/25244.html
Transit Pass Online: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/25226.html
File Returns Online: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/25191.html
Online CST Forms: https://www.indianjobtalks.in/25222.html
User Guideline For Making E-payment Of Commercial Taxes By Unregistered Dealers:
A new facility has been launched for the un-registered dealers to make payment of commercial taxes and other dues to Commercial Tax Department electronically. The facility is available for all the unregistered persons who need to make payment for any dues under commercial taxes electronically. For example, the new applicants can use this facility to make payment of “Processing Fees” for new registration electronically.
This facility is available through the official website of the Directorate of Treasuries & Inspection, Odisha (odishatreasury.gov.in).
In order to avail this facility a person needs the following :
(i) A Computer running Windows XP or 7 or higher or Linux OS or Mac OS X or higher.
(ii) An internet Browser like Internet Explorer or Google Chrome or Firefox of Safari etc.
(iii) An internet Connection (Preferable broadband)
(iv) A printer connected to the computer
(v) Internet Banking Facility on the account of the tax payer in case the dealer wants to make e-Payment
The person may also go an Internet Café or any other place where he can have these resources to make the payment.
The step-by-step process is enumerated below :
1. The person needs to open his computer and open the internet browser as explained above.
2. The person needs to go to the official website of the Directorate of Treasuries & Inspection, Odisha by entering the address – odishatreasury.gov.in in the address bar of the browser. Once this is done, the following screen will appear.
3. In the above screen, the person needs to click on the link “e-Payment” as marked in the above image. This will transfer the dealer to another page as shown below.
4. In the above screen, click on the link “Commercial Taxes” as marked above and the following screen will appear.
5. In this screen, the person needs to select the Act under which he needs to make the payment. After selecting the Act, the dealer needs to select “Other” as shown above.
6. Then the person is required to enter the name and address. Please note that these details are to be entered correctly. Afterwards, the person needs to select the “Range” under which he is willing to make payment by clicking on the button to the right of the text box. This will open a new Pop-Up window as shown below.
7. After selecting the “Range”, the person now needs to select the “Circle” by clicking the button on the right to the text box for “Circle” and the following pop-up window will appear.
The Range and Circle names are to be chosen correctly. Please contact the nearest Commercial Tax Office for correct information. The list of Circles under their respective Ranges is given at the end of this User Guideline for reference.
8. After selecting the Circle, please enter all other details which are shown there like Type of tax etc. After filling up of the details, click on “Proceed”. That will take the person to the next screen.
9. In the next screen, the person may click on the Green coloured “Same as Dealer Name and Address” which will auto-populate the name and address, if he is the same person making the payment.
10. Then the person is required to enter the district to which the person belongs. Enter Pin Code and contact number and email ID, if not already filled in the previous page.
12. Now the person needs to choose the option of payment which are :
(i) Net Banking :
This will require the dealer to have internet banking facility in his bank account;
(ii) Debit Card :
This is available for Debit Card of State Bank of India only. Also there will be a certain charge for using the debit card which will be payable by the person using the debit card. (Please contact the Treasury or bank for details) and
(iii) Over the Counter :
This is the new offline payment facility introduced.
13. After this step, the person will have to follow the required steps to make the payment. For further details, please refer to the earlier guidelines e.g.
(i) e-Payment through Multiple Banks :
Please refer to the guideline available on our portal at – https://odishatax.gov.in/
(ii) e-Payment through Offline (Over the Counter) mode :
Refer to the guideline available on our portal at – https://odishatax.gov.in/
14. For further details, please contact the nearest Circle Office / Range Office or please call us on our Help lines which are given below.
Toll Free : 1800 345 6753
Other Numbers : 0671 – 2304922 / 2303 865
Write to us at – firstname.lastname@example.org